• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PROJECT BEAST (PS4, From Software/SCE Japan Studio) - First WebMs [Port beg = ban.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Begaria

This is me waiting for E3 before seeing this thread:

200_s.gif

This is me waiting for E3 after seeing this thread and watching those webms:

200_s.gif

To be fair, we've not got any confirmation in the trailer that it's anything other than a From Software joint. Doesn't mention Sony.

We are still relying on written info for that.

EDIT: But seriously guys, this looks really quite far along, is no one else surprised at that?

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
My reaction:

Omg it don't work on Internet Explorer and Chrome what do I do? I can't

GAF advises me of using Firefox

Opens the WebMs

Dat boomstick.

Told myself I was so burned out by DSII that I couldn't get excited if the sequel was announced TODAY but seeing those weebums filled my heart with hope. I have a reason to be excited for E3 now...

Darknight

That's my thoughts too. I think we're definitely not looking at "omg Demon's 2" like some people thought, rather a new evolution or a different game altogether with some nods.

Are you for real right now? Are you in denial? Thats Demon's Souls 1:1 gameplay, all of it. This is Demon's Souls 2 we have been waiting for so long.

UMBASA!

That creature boss looks sick and the way the main character cracks his whip with a bloody cape on and a shotgun in the other hand... wow.

Pancho

Qurupancho
I hope it means the game gets released early 2015 or something. There's gonna be a reveal trailer on the conference for sure

Happiness ahead, in short, happiness ahead.

Seriously, how fucking far is this game in development? This looks like a damn fall release.

That's what I'm thinking as well. Looks pretty polished in these shots.
If it is coming out this fall, its kind of amazing they've kept the game a secret for as long as they did.

CHC

Is anyone able to calm down long enough to post some gifs or screenshots? Sorry but I'm on mobile all week, no PC available.

Samyy

I am not so sure its a Sony exclusive.

The source for the leak apparently says its co-developed by Sony studio japan? He/she has been right so far, and proved it further with these gifs so I am inclined to believe them its a PS4 game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom