• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN thread: PSN up in all areas except HK/Korea (Store is not up yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wario, Wario, wherefore art thou, Wario?
Deny thy gamble, refuse thy cards;
Or if thou will not, be but sworn my brother;
And I'll no longer be cardless.

In other words:

I really want one of dem cards. =)

Hanmik

Wario64 said:
ww3ge.jpg

and gaf goes..

2vFpz.gif

have a nice weekend..!

railGUN

Banned
So I guess Sony is simply not offering Canadians any type of credit card monitoring services, nor are they offering us any type of ID fraud protection. Even if they do offer an 'AllClear' type service, isn't a month after the fact a bit late? What a fucking joke.

railGUN said:
So I guess Sony is simply not offering Canadians any type of credit card monitoring services, nor are they offering us any type of ID fraud protection. Even if they do offer an 'AllClear' type service, isn't a month after the fact a bit late? What a fucking joke.

The specifics for many countries were still being planned out I thought. (unless those countries do not have fraud protection services...?)

Dunlop

railGUN said:

From all my dealings with Sony CSR's. for the most part they do not even know what Canada is

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Wario64 said:
http://i.imgur.com/ww3ge.jpg

:eek:!

LiK said:
Ironic cuz you can't use them during the ApocalyPS3

Sure you can, they're just monopoly money during it, like all forms of currency during zombie outbreaks.

I'd rather have Kagari making the choices regarding the US store than updating the blog :p

edit: the hell, can't keep up with this thread!

sleepykyo

railGUN said:

Think it is country specific. In the US Senator Blumenthal (sp) sent a letter to Jack Tretton requesting information on what Sony was going to do regarding the compromised letter.

If the network really goes up on my original prediction date of the 16th...i'll be happy and sad at the same time. The only reason I changed it was because stupid sony lied to us...blargh. Here's hoping it goes up the 17th so I don't feel too bad right after my birthday...

Oni Jazar

Even if PSN does get turned on in "a couple of days" (lulz) I'm sure the store will still be offline. We'll be lucky if it's up before E3.

Oppo

That Wario PSN card shot is SO SHOPPED. Why's it so dark and blurry? Plus the PSN cards don't even use that font anymore! and the background looks like it was drawn with Paint. You'll have to do better than that to fool the likes of us.

I'm actually surprised someone didn't seriously try this ;)

(damn, beaten)

Ettie

Man this wait is getting long. I actually have purchases to make and the store is gonna be down for an undetermined time after gaming comes back up?

*throws stack of papers into the air*

ElRenoRaven

Kagari said:
Look what you did Wario!

See that was his master plan. He caused the outage to cover up his theft of a truckload of PSN cards. Then in the ensuing chaos he posts that shot here to causes anarchy on the forums which then results in a neogaf civil war.

It's his evil master plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom