• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

Yukinari
(06-25-2017, 10:53 PM)
This is never ever gonna happen in a million years but i want Crash Twinsanity to be a finished game and with the visuals of the crash trilogy.

Like ask Travelers Tales for all the unused ideas and work with them to give us a complete version of the best post Naughty Dog game.
Galactic Specter
(06-25-2017, 10:55 PM)
VV has to develop a brand new Crash game eventually but a CTR remake would be great as well.
Agram
(06-25-2017, 10:55 PM)
Crash Bash Remaster would be sweeeet
My favorite Crash game actually
KelpPlankton
(06-25-2017, 10:57 PM)
Bubsy 3D Remastered
RSchmitz
(06-25-2017, 10:57 PM)
CTR.
Donīt care about online, but would love a new adventure mode expansion later on too.
Jawmuncher
(06-25-2017, 10:58 PM)
Hope they stick with the remasters and don't get stuck on COD DLC

Originally Posted by Yukinari

This is never ever gonna happen in a million years but i want Crash Twinsanity to be a finished game and with the visuals of the crash trilogy.

Like ask Travelers Tales for all the unused ideas and work with them to give us a complete version of the best post Naughty Dog game.

Id love this. That game was so good and yet very few people played it.
Kasper
(06-25-2017, 11:03 PM)
I hope the main part of the team moves on to remaking CTR while a smaller part starts cooking up a brand new Crash game taking place after 3 ignoring all the PS2 entries etc. post CTR.
Muffin1611
(06-25-2017, 11:08 PM)

Originally Posted by Carl2291

Wrath of Cortex

Yeah, this. Very unlikely to happen, but I'll continue to hope for it.
tapedeck
Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
(06-25-2017, 11:10 PM)
THPS2 Remaster.

They could do it right.

But yeah I'd also take CTR in a heartbeat.
ScaryShark
(06-25-2017, 11:11 PM)

Originally Posted by Jawmuncher

Hope they stick with the remasters and don't get stuck on COD DLC

Seems like they are actually supporting Destiny now. Eh.
alexbull_uk
(06-25-2017, 11:13 PM)
CTR definitely.
friskykillface
(06-25-2017, 11:14 PM)
#FreeSpyro

He deserves to be remastered after being butchered in skylanders
Moon Presence
(06-25-2017, 11:23 PM)
Spyro: Year Of The Dragon and CTR are my two most played games as a kid. Destiny is by far the game I spend more time now so, hmm, I'll take any option OP.
wrestleman
(06-25-2017, 11:38 PM)
For what it's worth, my understanding is that the team in VV responsible for Crash is already an entirely separate team from the part of them that works on Destiny, although there is small overlap in places, like I know the cinematics people tend to be on pretty much everything.

So the team that just did Crash will probably move onto something new, I'd imagine, so Destiny stuff may be able to be crossed off.
Acquiescence
(06-25-2017, 11:41 PM)
I'd like them to remake ICO but change nothing about it, so that we can then have an eternal debate about whether it's a remake or a remaster.
WrenchNinja
(06-25-2017, 11:41 PM)
Spyro for the love of all that is good in the world
Shang
(06-25-2017, 11:42 PM)
Based on how Crash sells out of the gate, I'm guessing it's gonna be a multiplat crash game using assets and engine from N Sane Trilogy
JoshHood
(06-25-2017, 11:43 PM)
If they want to keep doing the remakes, I'd definitely rather have Spyro than later Crash games, but I'm interested to see what they do regardless.
brawly
(06-25-2017, 11:43 PM)
Spyro, CTR, new Crash. Either is fine.
Wiggy
(06-25-2017, 11:44 PM)
Gimme Spyro, CTR would be good dlc though
Suburban Thug
(06-25-2017, 11:44 PM)
Crash Team Racing; Sony really should have had a new interaction with each console to compete with Mario Kart! I'd love to see a new version with online play.
Zubz
(06-25-2017, 11:48 PM)
Realistically? CTR Remaster or Spyro. I'd love to see a new game in either franchise that doesn't involve Skylanders, but hopefully that Bruce Leeroy rumor's true & Sony Japan already has a new Crash in the works.

Originally Posted by Diprosalic

no idea how good the early Spyros aged but i'd buy it for nostalgia reasons.

I replayed Spyro 1 last year & it holds up. I don't see why 2/3 wouldn't outside of being too content-heavy.
Acquiescence
(06-25-2017, 11:56 PM)

Originally Posted by Diprosalic

no idea how good the early Spyros aged but i'd buy it for nostalgia reasons.

Spyro the Dragon (1) is a certified classic. And it always will be.
eso76
(06-26-2017, 12:01 AM)

Originally Posted by FloppyDelux

first three Spyro games remaster OR a new CTR game( not a remake of the old one, but a new one)

Remake + new tracks.
Lots of them.
GlassBurrito
(06-26-2017, 12:24 AM)
Since Vicarious Visions are the only developer to make a good Bruce Lee game. I'll say they should do a full fledged 3d iteration.

Originally Posted by Piston Hyundai

They're probably the only remaining developer that could do a new Tony Hawk game justice.

I don't know how much of the original staff is there from the GBA THPS games, but if they can manage to replicate the feeling of that series on a Game Boy using an isometric view I'm sure they can do anything. Too bad this is Activision and seeing them take any kind of risk in the games industry in their current state is a long-shot.
Sponge
(06-26-2017, 12:27 AM)
I would like to see them attempt an all new Crash game. A true Crash 4.

I would also like to see Activision hire Insomniac to remake Spyro 1-3.

Imagine a 3 game pack in of CTR, Bash, and Twinsanity.

Last edited by Sponge; 06-26-2017 at 12:38 AM.
KeyChainDude
(06-26-2017, 12:42 AM)
Crash Twinsanity is the most underrated Crash game ever. It's end was rushed, sure, but after the original trilogy it's the best take we had in the franchise. It's also the best "openworld" Crash. Coming back to it with some improvements and additional content could do wonders.
FearlessBelgian
(06-26-2017, 12:43 AM)
HDR confirmed for Crash Trilogy ?
SatoAilDarko
(06-26-2017, 12:44 AM)
Spyro Trilogy
Namegoes_Here
(06-26-2017, 01:24 AM)

Originally Posted by Napalm_Frank

I'd just take Twinsanity PS2 classic, I don't feel like it warrants a full remake.

Agreed. Twinsanity was a fun game, but far from the classics the psone era was.
Last_colossi
(06-26-2017, 01:28 AM)

Originally Posted by SatoAilDarko

Spyro Trilogy

Just please let it happen Activision.
Mugy
(06-26-2017, 01:30 AM)
CTR
Spyro The Dragon Trilogy
Pandemonium
MicroManiacs

In that order
LAM09
(06-26-2017, 01:32 AM)
CTR all the way. Still the best kart game for me.
funkystudent
(06-26-2017, 01:33 AM)
CTR then do a new Crash game is what Ill guess.

Not sure you want to bring the PS1 Spyro games back. They where great at the time but not as timeless as Crash. You will need a lot more then some new graphics and controls.

Plus Spyro is still fresh in kids minds. I bet they could just go right to a new game if they wanted.
Legend of Aims
(06-26-2017, 01:34 AM)
Spyro trilogy.
Playsage
(06-26-2017, 01:34 AM)
I'd love CTR with the visual quality of the N.Sane trilogy and online play, but remaking that game without fuckin' up is not that easy and VV already missed the mark with Nitro Kart back in the day

A brand new Crash Bandicoot game would be great.
skullomania
(06-26-2017, 01:37 AM)

Originally Posted by Carl2291

Wrath of Cortex and Twinsanity.

I'd be a happy man.

Originally Posted by KeyChainDude

Crash Twinsanity is the most underrated Crash game ever. It's end was rushed, sure, but after the original trilogy it's the best take we had in the franchise. It's also the best "openworld" Crash. Coming back to it with some improvements and additional content could do wonders.

Did you know - the Travelers Tales dev team behind Crash Twinsanity (of which I am one ;)) meet up every so often, and talk about the possibility of pitching a remastered version with all of the cut content put back in...including the scenes shown below ->

Also, did you know that one of the producers on Twinsanity (from Vivendi Universal) now works for Vicarious Visions...

...interesting developments...
Toki767
(06-26-2017, 01:38 AM)
Well they made Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 and while it wasn't as good as the first, I'd still settle for them making a third one.
_Ryo_
(06-26-2017, 01:39 AM)
CTR2 with CTR HD included.
Yukinari
(06-26-2017, 01:48 AM)

Originally Posted by skullomania

Did you know - the Travelers Tales dev team behind Crash Twinsanity (of which I am one ;)) meet up every so often, and talk about the possibility of pitching a remastered version with all of the cut content put back in...including the scenes shown below ->

Also, did you know that one of the producers on Twinsanity (from Vivendi Universal) now works for Vicarious Visions...

This would be really amazing because i know Travelers Tales is capable of so much more than just lego games forever. I love Lego City but Twinsanity deserves a second chance.
KodaRuss
(06-26-2017, 01:50 AM)
Probably Spyro, I missed most of those games but what I played was a ton of fun.
Zubz
(06-26-2017, 01:53 AM)
I never played Twinsanity, but it looks like the definition of an unpolished gem. I'd totally be down for a Remaster, especially because it'd just be a new game for me.
Kitkatt
(06-26-2017, 01:54 AM)
F4F is making a Crash figure based on the remake and licensed by Activision.Preorders open on Tuesday I think.And they mentioned many times that a Spyro resin figure(pose based on the 1st game cover) is in the works for the summer.On top of this another Crash resin figure is in the works based on the original design.

Spyro & Crash is owned by Activision.I always hoped this was a small hint that they are doing a Spyro remake.Even moreso now that Skylanders are not selling like they used to.So this would be another way to make money off the IP.

Please be true.
hipsterpants
(06-26-2017, 01:56 AM)
Spyro trilogy was my childhood. I would buy fifteen copies if it got an HD remake.
Ashtar
(06-26-2017, 01:57 AM)

That's crazy, my nephew loved that game, I only played the demo but it was pretty good
BetaM
(06-26-2017, 02:03 AM)

That would be amazing - the band brought back together!
skullomania
(06-26-2017, 02:04 AM)
Another random Twinsanity factoid ... did you know that the script writer for Crash Twinsanity also wrote the script for the story mode of Marvel vs Capcom Infinite...
TheOGB
Shots Shots Shots
CTR, the GOAT, of course

Another random Twinsanity factoid ... did you know that the script write for Crash Twinsanity also wrote the script for the story mode of Marvel vs Capcom Infinite...

Really now? That is interesting.
AuthenticM
Spyro

This would be my cue to play the second and third game, which I have never played.
Rlan
(06-26-2017, 02:05 AM)
Vicarious Visions are an Activision subsiderary, so they wouldn't be working on a new Medievil or something like that.

Much as I would like to see them take on the Spyro Trilogy, I'd like to see them take on a brand new Crash game. Essentially ignoring everything since then in the style of Sonic Mania, of sorts.

Wrath of Cortex has not aged well (Especially the graphics. Woof! Bunch of Fugly versions of Cortex in that thing). I'm a fan of Twinsanity and it's bizarreness but it can be left as-is now, and Titans / Mutants can just be ignored.

Go back to Crash, Coco, Cortex, the masks and a bunch of weirdo enemies. Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze proved that there is still so much more to be found in side scrolling platformers, and a new Crash game could very easily find some awesome new ways to play a behind-the-back corridor platformer.