• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 8 | Expecting reprints? Too bad. Waluigi time.

Arc07

I forget, should I get a confirmation right away if things are alright from Best Buy? Placed an order for all 4, but it bugs me that I can't see any confirmation that it exists...

Same here. I thought it didn't go through so I tried it again but it happened again. I'll have to cancel the second order when they go through.

I forget, should I get a confirmation right away if things are alright from Best Buy? Placed an order for all 4, but it bugs me that I can't see any confirmation that it exists...

I used a reward certificate that's no longer showing up as available for me so the order definitely went through.

5 Mario (Mario, Peach, Bowser, Goomba, Koopa), 2 FE (Chrom, Tiki), 2 Metroid (Samus, Metroid), 4 Zelda (Daruk, Revali, Mipha, Urbosa). That everything today? Only Zelda up at Best Buy so far?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh crap, that's right, I have to start ordering from Best Buy for now on since Prime doesn't apply the discounts for Amiibo or LEs.

Kind of glad I'm not gonna bother with the BotW guardians, but I really want those bundles. Hoping they do the same for Koopa & Goomba along with Chrom & Tiki.

My friend is gonna die when he sees those new BotW amiibo. He has a hard rule against amiibo with transparent support stands, lol. He calls all of them piss sticks, not just Smash Link's haha.

Really though, would it be so hard to do poses that didn't necessitate them, or failing that, use stands that work with the design, like Archer and Wolf Link?

Oh crap, that's right, I have to start ordering from Best Buy for now on since Prime doesn't apply the discounts for Amiibo or LEs.

Kind of glad I'm not gonna bother with the BotW guardians, but I really want those bundles. Hoping they do the same for Koopa & Goomba along with Chrom & Tiki.
Judging from Amazon listing I don't think Chrom and Tiki will be a bundle pack, but I'm guessing Koopa and Goomba will be.

I would like them all but I'm prioritizing Mario, and Zelda amiibo first.

LiK

Probably why BB died. Now we get all the Amazon peeps invading BB now. Fuck.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Here's the metroid packaging:

DCO6wd8U0AAZ8or.jpg:large

RedBoot

Glad I have zero interest in the BotW amiibo holy shit

They're the kind of thing I'd buy if I saw them in-store, which, based on most of the amiibo from this year, will never happen. I may be making that decision to save myself a bit of money. :p

FE amiibo and the Metroid 2-pack is my list. I'd buy Dapper Bowser if he was sold separately, which doesn't appear to be the case right now.

Top Bottom