• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sarah Palin doesn't deny being sexually harassed at Fox News

Status
Not open for further replies.
small-violin.gif

jake-gyllenhaal-no.gif

DOWN

Banned
Eh I actually think it's her assertions about their corporate culture BEFORE he asks her directly that makes her seem like she is suggesting she experienced it. Once he asks her, she just seems like she is struggling to not use the words "they canned me"
Oh good, maybe she'll learn a valuable lesson and change her ways and who she suppo...

20-sarah-palin-ted-nugent-kid-rock-trump-oval-office.w710.h473.jpg

oh...

well...

maybe next time.
Well

Muzy72

Banned
I know Palin is the worst, but its crazy that these pigs would even sexually harass a former governor. Like damn, what does a woman have to achieve to avoid that?

Got

Banned
I know Palin is the worst, but its crazy that these pigs would even sexually harass a former governor. Like damn, what does a woman have to achieve to avoid that?

ceasing to exist?

it doesn't matter what a woman accomplishes. she'll always been harassed and harangued in our culture.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Sarah Palin has a terrible poker face.

She talks about how women shouldn't put up with it and should say something, but when it's her turn to speak out, she realizes how hard it is for some women.

TheContact

really palin? not that i had much respect for her, but given her responses to the questions it seems like she was harassed in some way

cameron

Eh I actually think it's her assertions about their corporate culture BEFORE he asks her directly that makes her seem like she is suggesting she experienced it. Once he asks her, she just seems like she is struggling to not use the words "they canned me"

Agreed. And some of that "struggling" or awkwardness is her standard speech pattern/mannerisms.

I'm going to take her at face value here. There could be other reasons for hesitancy such as her signing an NDA to avoid talking about Fox when she first signed a contract to work for them.

riotous

Banned
Errr.. I get the opposite out of that. She says she wouldn't put up with that; sounds more like she's not allowed to talk about why she left.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
certainly seems like she danced around that quesiton. I wonder if they had to sign a NDA?

That's cool, taking shots at the network while on it. Futurama right?

never watched married with children did you? "assume FOX viewing position" Shows on FOX have been making fun of FOX and or FOX News literally since inception of the network.

RRockman

Banned

Um, Simpsons. They've been taking shots at Fox their entire run.

Tiny Toons, Animaniacs, etc. used to poke at Fox all the time.

certainly seems like she danced around that quesiton. I wonder if they had to sign a NDA?

never watched married with children did you? "assume FOX viewing position" Shows on FOX have been making fun of FOX and or FOX News literally since inception of the network.

Yeah, to be honest I didnt really watch TV that much then and I watch even less now.
And while I have seen some the shows you guys mentioned I don't remember those parts. I only remember watching Fox for "24" when I was younger. :p

Anyway the sooner that network dies the better. Management ALWAYS sounds like horrible people.

N7.Angel

Sexual harassment is a terrible thing and it should be severely punished, I wish women that are confronted with it don't hesitate to go in court, what kind of human could use his position to think that is ok to harass people ? fuck those POS...

This is such a magical photo.

She's just someone that think she's a real feminist, like many pop star ( Beyoncé, Cyrus and co ), they just don't know what is like to be a feminist.

Strike

Nothing. It will never be good enough. That is the point with those kind of people. Doesn't matter what you achieve. You can even be president and they will still see you as inferior.

Woo-Fu

Banned

Be very unattractive to well... practically everybody. Not sure why people think a woman's accomplishments and/or personal power stop stuff like this. If anything it makes them a more attractive target to at least some people.

For every guy who does stuff like this because he thinks his position will allow him to "get away with it" you've got 9 others who think they're so magnetic that every woman is secretly lusting after them.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Yikes, that was actually sad to watch cause if nothing happened she could just say personally didn't experience anything but the culture has to change. She says the latter in the interview but dances around if anything happened to her.

akira28

You're no better than her

I'm sure eryone has been waiting for this comparison Brucie.

Sounds like she got a settlement to stay quiet.

sounds like a lot of things. With Palin you can't tell. She said they ended her contract and doesn't go further. Why not? $ounds like she has a reason or 2.1million. If she really wanted to drop a bomb on them, if anyone could do it. It would be her. this is why people side eye her. If something happened and she's covering, shame on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom