• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT2| Party Like It's 1999.

RBH

Damn that's good. Didn't they sell a similar amount of season tickets? It's good to see another city pulling those numbers.

They have at least 30K season tickets sold, and apparently might've gone up to 33K according to a couple of reporters from Twitter (the team had put a "soft cap" on the number of season tickets sold at 30K).

- MLSSoccer: MLS, Univision announce deal to broadcast games in English on Facebook Live
MLS games are coming to a Facebook page near you.

Major League Soccer and Univision Deportes announced on Friday a collaboration to live stream a full slate of regular season games on the social network. As part of this, MLS will also drive further social engagement with fans and produce more unique digital content.

At least 22 matches during the 2017 MLS regular season that are being broadcast on Univision networks in Spanish will now be available in the US for live streaming in English via the Univision Deportes Facebook page. The live streamed matches, which will be produced for consumption on mobile devices, will feature Facebook-specific commentators, interactive graphics, and fan Q&A and polling features allowing viewers to engage directly with commentators throughout matches.

The first MLS match to be streamed on Facebook will be Atlanta United hosting the Chicago Fire on March 18 at 4 pm ET.

Additionally, MLS will produce 40 exclusive “Matchday Live” shows on Facebook on MLS game days, which will feature highlights and analysis from around the League and a preview of the day’s upcoming matches. These shows will be produced specifically for Facebook and available on the MLS Facebook page. The pilot episode of "Matchday Live" ran on MLS Opening Weekend, and the next episode will happen this weekend, starting at 4 pm ET.

Askani

Snowing here this morning. Not sticking to the streets, but it'll be a cold tailgate/game. I'm fine with this.

Still 30 degrees warmer than MLS Cup '13 though.

Quakes - Vancouver game is nuts. Vancouver got two early and then had their keeper sent off. Quakes pulled two back and it's tied in the 60th minute.

Icolin

Banned
Well, time to look forward to Tigres...

i

Yikes.

My post was made when the game looked to be ending 2-0 :p Then Seattle showed up in the final 15 minutes and pulled a tie out of nowhere.

I kind of feel like even before they evened it up, the Sounders looked pretty good most of the game. Defensive issues, miscommunications particularly between Torres and the new right back who's name I keep forgeting, but looked pretty solid elsewhere. I love Torres in general, but he had a bad game.

Also if Morris had freaking put any of his 3 first half breakaways in the net...

Top Bottom