• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls 1 & 2 statues Coming from First4 Figures

Damn any 1/6 scale? I don't mind the idea of 1/4, but I'd prefer they be posable, like Hot Toys 1/4. But damn idk if I'll be able to resist Ornstein and Smough...

NEO0MJ

Anyone else buy this? What are you going to put this on? I'm also picking up Sif. Which looks to be even bigger than Artorias.

I am working on my gaming/work cave, but the room is only a moderate size. I don't want to put them in the corner somewhere. What are so.e of you planning to do?

I have no idea right now where I'll put him. I just feel I have to have him :p

Damn any 1/6 scale? I don't mind the idea of 1/4, but I'd prefer they be posable, like Hot Toys 1/4. But damn idk if I'll be able to resist Ornstein and Smough...

Nothing. There seem to be figma Bloodborne figures coming but nothing from Hot Toys or similar companies.

Well, Preorders are up and it's...$480. Still, looks pretty nice.

27063986043_e72546eeef_o.jpg

Here's the regular version, and here's the exclusive version that has the uncursed sword as a bonus.

I adore Dark Souls and anything Artorias but that's quite steep

Gecco apparently have the Dark Souls license as well (maybe only the third game? its not clear yet).
You may have seen their 1/6 Bloodborne Hunter around:

006.jpg

Not that anything they make would be much cheaper mind you. Hunter and its blood variant went for a little over 30,000 yen on release.

I have this. Love it.

I'll take one of Gywn, the bonfire, and hopefully they do the Abyss Watchers because both Gywn and the Abyss Watchers almost killed my run through of DS1 and DS3 respectively.

I want reminders of me getting good and becoming triumphant.

It's a shame they're only doing the 1:4 scale statues. If they made one that could fit on my shelf, I'd bite. I've got a few of their other statues and they're all fantastic.

Those look so good, though I just got the bloodborne hunter a couple months back, so looks like I wont be getting any. Those led lightup Samus statues are really sweet too.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
horizontal_38.jpg

http://www.first4figures.com/component/option,com_myphp/Itemid,3/product,178/

Height: 25'' inches
SRP: Price: $529.99
Artist: Tushank Jaiswal
Available: Q2 2017
Limited to: TBC

First 4 Figures is proud to present The Great Grey Wolf, Sif. A giant noble wolf from FromSoftware’s stunning action role-playing game: 'Dark Souls'. Dark Souls takes place in the fictional kingdom of Lordran. Players assume the role of a cursed undead character who begins a pilgrimage out of the Undead Asylum to discover the fate of the Undead.

Sif stands at 25 inches tall from the top of his hair to the base, making for a simply stunning display centerpiece for any Dark Souls fan.

Comes in deluxe full-color packaging, hand numbered base and an authenticity card that allows you to purchase the same product number for future pieces in the Dark Souls series.

Limited Edition number will be set after 2 weeks (1st November 2016).

And for some scale

CvGfTLuWIAIx-2I.jpg

Momentary

Banned
Well.. I got the Artorias figure in today. It's amazing. And it's a lot bigger than I anticipated. I'll post some pictures this weekend.

^^^That is so dope. Dig the chessboard choice for scale too. I need a board and piece set that tasteful, as a matter of fact.

Man, if I had money to burn, I would collect so much Souls stuff.

Top Bottom