• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon 2 Single-Player trailer

mrmickfran

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=869_lwZfyTo

Looks fantastic

UKzFBwT.jpg

Neoxon

So Heel-Turn Callie is gonna be the final boss?

My choice of Marie has been vindicated. Us Marie fans didn't succumb to the darkness that is Callie's inner soul.

TheMoon

but it's not a sequel. please listen to me.

So Heel-Turn Callie is gonna be the final boss?

My choice of Marie has been vindicated. Us Marie fans didn't succumb to the darkness that is Callie's inner soul.

I strongly believe the Splatfest finale determined which character got to be kidnapped and who got to be your Yoda.

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
The Single Player was my favorite part of Splatoon, and this looks like it's going to easily live up to the high watermark of that game's campaign.

Maxinas

So the playable character doesn't know who Marie is? Does that mean the Squid Sisters are finished? Guys i think we killed the Squid Sisters with that last splatfest :'(

I like that I still get the Mario Galaxy vibes from Splatoon single player stuff, first time around was short and sweet.
Good to see other weapons getting usage this time around.

So the playable character doesn't know who Marie is? Does that mean the Squid Sisters are finished? Guys i think we killed the Squid Sisters with that last splatfest :'(

Fame is a fickle thing.
Marie gonna be slumming it on c tier quiz show celebrity specials.

Galang

Banned
The music was amazing. And this is the first trailer that really makes the game feel like a sequel for me. Now I'm interested

Kouichi

I've lost interest in Splatoon's competitive mutliplayer, but this and the horde mode will be more than enough to justify my purchase.

Neiteio

Marie as this game's Cap'n Cuttlefish is the greatest thing

The boss scooting around on a unicycle is the greatest thing

EVERYTHING IS THE GREATEST THING

Top Bottom