• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Order: 1886 - New Gameplay Footage Released Before Embargo

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1...ges-cg-and-gameplay-visuals-on-ps4_videogames

Looks glorious!

imu4pB3yVOMiL.gif

jfbckz.gif

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Coming from PSP development...woah :eek:
To be honest....this looks amazing - in Ready at Dawn we trust.

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
Not the best b-roll footage.

Why can developers not follow Watch Dogs when they show a new game to the public.

Show a "perfect playthrough" of a sequence of your game. This looks pretty meh.

slider

Dammit. Need to see this on a bigger screen than my phone.

The footage has me confused and excited in equal measures. Looks frikkin' fantastic (and I mean FANTASTIC), but I'm confused about the gameplay.

As said in the other thread, looks fucking AMAZING. Though i hope we get to play more than watch cutscenes.

Jesus devs. Look at these faces/ character designs. Can't wait to see all the animationwork. My god, the atmosphere in this game is insane.
Also, it's pretty damd amazing that they invented all these weapons with techniques and material that was from that time. Little Da Vinci minds there.

This gen will be amazing. Devs and artists can go berserk now.

Said it in the other threads but, good lord at this v/o.

I hope that's the actual music from the game because I can just FEEL this game with that soundtrack.

Hope there's a YT version. When I play the dailymotion video on ipad, the App Store opens up with some game and the video closes :(.

As said in the other thread, looks fucking AMAZING. Though i hope we get to play more than watch cutscenes.

Jesus devs. Look at these faces/ character designs. Can't wait to see all the animationwork. My god, the atmosphere in this game is insane.

This gen will be amazing. Devs and artists can go berserk now.

The best part about the faces is that they don't have that "gamey" artificial look to them. Even the models from high settings of crysis 3 don't look this good. These look very "filmic" and believable. Just amazing!

chrislowe

wow! I never noticed this game since I thought the name of game sounded so boring (yeah im stupid :) but this looks awesome!. Love next gen :)

-MD-

Looks like Gears with a closer camera (too close imo) and a quick time event melee system.

Does nothing for me but it's pretty, if I had a quad I'd give it a rent.

The best part about the faces is that they don't have that "gamey" artificial look to them. Even the models from high settings of crysis 3 don't look this good. These look very "filmic" and believable. Just amazing!
Yes. Best faces ever. Ever. A lot of faces these days are still so unimmersive. But this is the new bar. Set high.

Kaezul

For some crazy reason I didn't have this preordered. I sure fixed that after watching this video! Beyond excited for this game! One of the reasons I went with PS4.

MavFan619

Banned
1:53 when the guy gets bopped by what I'm guessing is some old times shot gun, that was awesome. So happy to see this gameplay in motion it just looks beyond what I thought it would. RAD nailed the look they aimed for from atmosphere to presentation for me. Why is this months away when I need it now :(

sinnergy

It looks gorgeous! Really outstanding for a studio that mostly made portable games.

But yeah and you guys will quote me.
After playing Ryse (which showed me what next gen could do) I am not as wowed. Both even look about the same to me, lighting, texturing / character models etc

Still hate the 21:9.

Top Bottom