• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EU: Spend €50 on PlayStation Store in March, get a €10 voucher to spend in April

Hope PS+ subscriptions count!

I contacted PS support

What they said is that as long as you top up your wallet with €50 or equivalent it doesn't matter what you spend it on as long as you spend it. Plus is fine. I did read the T&C and it does specify, though, that you need to spend the money in the store. Money spent through in-game stores doesn't count

Blue Lou

I contacted PS support

What they said is that as long as you top up your wallet with €50 or equivalent it doesn't matter what you spend it on as long as you spend it. Plus is fine. I did read the T&C and it does specify, though, that you need to spend the money in the store. Money spent through in-game stores doesn't count

Small world, if it was you who joined in my question on Twitter. 😛

So essentially the digital preorder of Horizon cost me ~46€ (50€ PSN cards are up to 10% cheaper on ebay).
With a theme and a bit of loot.

Nice.

Haribokart

Banned
Everything counts, if you can buy it, it goes on the pile.

I contacted PS support

Thanks guys 👍🏿

Planet

The next wave of discounts is expected to hit next week, when the current sale expires. That said, if you don't have Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 yet, it's a steal for €10. :)

Planet

Redeem the voucher in April and your account is €10 up. That won't be taken away at any time, it is yours to spend whenever you like. Fail to redeem in April, well, Sony says thank you! ;)

Can you still not renew PS Plus with a standard (I.e. a non PS Plus specific) top up voucher?
The last time I tried it, my only option was to subscribe from the PlayStation Store with a credit card- I couldn't use the voucher to pay for it.

In the end, I managed to get it by starting up Garden Warfare, and buying it from there when it told me I needed Plus to play.

Will the promotion work if I get a Plus voucher, a normal voucher, and spend it all? Or do I have to use normal vouchers?

Planet

If by "plus voucher" you mean those with 90 / 365 days on it, then that won't count. Only money added to and spend with your account.

I was having a look at cheap DLC on the store last night, and I saw Alienation skin colours for £0.39. I think that's the cheapest stuff on the store.

Also noticed that Tomb Raider of the Rising Risen is deal of the week for £20. Might have to play the trial I've had on my console for weeks.

Nothus

Would this still work if it was accumulative spending?
Eg I just renewed my plus subscription for £39.99, so if I spend another £10.01 later on during March will I still get a voucher in April?

spolle

I was having a look at cheap DLC on the store last night, and I saw Alienation skin colours for £0.39. I think that's the cheapest stuff on the store.

Also noticed that Tomb Raider of the Rising Risen is deal of the week for £20. Might have to play the trial I've had on my console for weeks.

Some of the avatars are 0.25€

Hi I know Preorders for Horizon are covered under the deal but what about Mass Effect as I pre-ordered that in February does that still count?

This is a very good deal, since it can be combined with the EA sale, which is pretty generous already.

Get a £50 card for around £45, and get an extra £10, so it's basically £50 of games for £35.

Got Star Wars Battlefront, Titanfall 2, FIFA 17 and Unravel for £53.
PSN is trying to match my overwhelming Steam backlog at this point...

ffvorax

I just need to renew PSplus this month insted of the next when it will last... :p

Will do it this weekend! :D
Always nice to have some money back... :p

Crossposting it here, from the Playstation Network Thread.

Hey guys, I have a question. I pre-ordered Mass Effect: Andromeda on the US Store, and have the option to pay the difference to "upgrade" my pre-order to the Deluxe or Super Deluxe Edition which is very nice.

My question is, is this also available in the UK Store for the Injustice 2 Ultimate Edition?

I want to pre-order the base game now and take advantage of the"spend 50£ and get 10£ back in April" offer that they have, but I might not be able to spend the full 90£ for the Ultimate Edition in the month of March.

If anyone can give a definitive answer, I'd REALLY appreciate it. Thanks.

Tizoc

Crossposting it here, from the Playstation Network Thread.

A digital game bought from us psn can only use dlc from us psn
Dlc from other regions are not cmpaitble
Furthermore each psn store is separate and purchase from one storr has no relation to another regardless of sny upgrade form
As such the upgrade option on eu psn will not be compatible with the us ver.

A digital game bought from us psn can only use dlc from us psn
Dlc from other regions are not cmpaitble
Furthermore each psn store is separate and purchase from one storr has no relation to another regardless of sny upgrade form
As such the upgrade option on eu psn will not be compatible with the us ver.

I know that lol.

I'm gonna pre-order the base game on UK PSN and the DLC on UK PSN, I know how the region locking works in regards to DLC (Been using a US, UK and JPN account for almost 2 years now).

My question is if the "pay more to upgrade your pre-order edition" feature is available in the UK PSN store and specifically, whether it's available for Injustice 2.

Just to be clear, the entire pre-order is gonna be done through the UK account, I just first found out about this on the US store which is why I specifically mentioned it, thinking it might be a region or game exclusive thing.

Reckon I've done well here. Figured I'd finally renew my PS+ and take advantage, saw TellTale Batman would be a tenner, but held off realising £49.98 would leave me shit out of luck. Then I saw the offer for a month of PS+ for 85p. Now I've got 13 months of Plus, Batman, and a forthcoming tenner off Persona 5 digitally. Hope the discount code will come before the date for that Izanagi skin but I can live without it.

I've made £40 in purchases this evening, and I've also pre-ordered Rain World for £13. Does the pre-order count towards the total? I only see pre-orders of Horizon mentioned in the T&Cs.

Planet

You are safe, as you have spent the money in March (assuming the pre-order involved money upfront? That ist the normal way now, but I didn't check.). Horizon was explicitly named because it is the only item where payment before March counts.

Tizoc

Bump!
We are now in the last week so you have until Friday to make a final purchase.
Some discounts will last til Early April, so hold off on buying stuff until then if you could.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I forgot about this. Do you have to do anything or is it automatic? I bought Horizon this month (I think? or was is february)

eso76

Didn't even know about this.
So having bought Horizon last week, this means i'm getting 10€ back ? noice.

Tizoc

I forgot about this. Do you have to do anything or is it automatic? I bought Horizon this month (I think? or was is february)

https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/liquid/confirm-sso!input.action

Go to transaction history and set it to show purchases from March 1st until now and add them up.
You just need to buy stuff from PSN so a year of Plus BOUGHT FROM THE EU STORE will still count.
If you bought a 1 year Plus code from Amazon or a shop, they don't count towards this offer.

Kinyou

We've got a great deal for you this month on PlayStation Store! Spend €50 at PlayStation Store between now and 31 March (2017), and get a €10 wallet top-up voucher code in the first half of April, to redeem that month (local currency equivalents apply).
Just to clarify, does that mean you have to use the 10€ within April? Or do they stay in your wallet once added?

Edit: Just found the answer myself in the comments on the psblog:

The voucher which will be sent in April (if eligible) will need to be redeemed in April. Once redeemed you can spend the value of the voucher any time!

WITHE1982

Just to clarify, does that mean you have to use the 10€ within April? Or do they stay in your wallet once added?

Edit: Just found the answer myself in the comments on the psblog:

Good to know.

Pity vouchers don't stack as I'm pretty close to £100 spent this month so it would have been nice to get £20 back.

Nothus

So during March I bought:

PS Plus annual subscription
Nioh season pass
Nier Automata
Persona 5 preorder

How many vouchers do I get ;)

Top Bottom