• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT17| - Thanks, Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Dude is actually baiting them out instead of throwing that shit in the trash, how does one even think of doing any thing other than throwing infested electronics out.

Again, what the fuck.

Those are most likely that breed of ant that is attracted to electric current. So by baiting them out like he is, he is inviting them to find another device to go into. He should throw the damned thing away, but then he wouldn't be able to make a thread. Priorities...

I have no place in that group. Am I all alone amongst my own?

I need to watch season 3

🤔

Hey! I'm not that old.

*sigh*

Good morning horses, crabs, horse crabs, TV aliens, Kanye stans, old folks, people with crushes on blasian women, people with crushes on asian women, people with cool avis, people with no avis, people too damn bougie for their own good..... and... Sch1sm

Morning, boss. How goes?

I am listening to the Drake album too damn much now, I blame you exclusively.

*sigh*

Good morning horses, crabs, horse crabs, TV aliens, Kanye stans, old folks, people with crushes on blasian women, people with crushes on asian women, people with cool avis, people with no avis, people too damn bougie for their own good..... and... Sch1sm

I feel at home now.

Listen to that new Rozay

Mizerman

*sigh*

That's better.

Mornin'

*sigh*

You are too late, it's the afternoon now

I feel at home now.

Listen to that new Rozay

I love that album too.

You are too late, it's the afternoon now

Good morning (and afternoon to those of you on the East Coast and across the atlantic) horses, crabs, horse crabs, TV aliens, Kanye stans, old folks, people with crushes on blasian women, people with crushes on asian women, people with cool avis, people with no avis, people too damn bougie for their own good, people who are too damn picky about time zones..... and... Sch1sm

Kreed

*sigh*

Good morning horses, crabs, horse crabs, TV aliens, Kanye stans, old folks, people with crushes on blasian women, people with crushes on asian women, people with cool avis, people with no avis, people too damn bougie for their own good..... and... Sch1sm.

They're just crabs. You had it right the first time.

Malyse

Wtf, he sounds perfect lol

YEP. My twitter is pretty much a realization of how AA Iron Fist would have fixed some of my most glaring criticisms with the show. Like, the narrative
of toxic masculinity between the relationship of a father and son is wholly undermined by the white savior overtones.
Furthermore
the legitimately interesting story of trying to find a place in the world that seems to be rejecting you
is 1000% more poignant with an Asian American lead!
They could have had a really subversive take on old traditions versus modern concepts
, but "being true to the comics" was more important I guess. I still don't hate it though.

Slayven

*sigh*

You are the "Can't get right" of BCT

How complicated is it? I can't get into shit that has way loads to do. Can you do the god mode like in PA
It gets fairly complicated. You have to manage your base building with trying to keep your pops alive and happy and healthy. It's pretty deep but iirc it does have a god mode. Never used it tho.

Man..tv has changed. One guy beating off next to his girl under a sheet. Another guy saying "I swallow your cum" to a dude he likes. That's new!

1219.gif

Izuna

Banned
How do you reac when a girl pushes back hard when you push away?

Anyway, No Favora is the only lit song on this album. Big Sean pls

Kreed

Why live in your appliances when they can just live in you?

This is exactly why I run a GIF pause/stop plugin on this site (that and any time I try to read GAF-Hop my browser goes in slow motion). I'm not even going to hit the play button on this.

zeemumu

I'll replace it with a less creepy one.

I always have that GIF on standby for all roach-related topics.

It's worth noting that there were about 30 cubic feet of roaches in him.

I wonder if they cast Finn Jones as Danny Rand because he looks like DiCaprio.

EDIT: I also don't understand why they ripped Norman and Harry Osborn off wholesale for the Meachums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom