• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT3| A League of Academy Award Winners

Penguin

The Alamo thing is my favorite thing about the lead up to this movie. Anything that makes guys like that mad is A-OK with me.

My favorite thing... was someone asking why don't you do all-male screenings and they responded we did show the Entourage movie a few years back...

Also Ray out there supporting everyone

DAuA0vyXUAAGSVr.jpg

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
How did she hurt her back?
Dunno, she did it either on the 18th or the day before judging by the Instagram video she made where she says it.

It's why during all recent interviews the past few days, she's never sitting down. She said it hurts way too much to sit, but she's ok to stand.

strafer

Listending to the Wonder Woman score.

That first track is pure epicness, holy shit.

DC stays winning on the score side of things.

1)World premiere is on
https://www.facebook.com/iheartradio/videos/10155472192929172/

2)Alamo had an all-female screening of Wonder Woman announced for Austin. Male fans complained about it... so they expanded it to other locations. That's how you do it.

I just learned of this. Alamo doing a limited all-female screening, down to a female staff, with money going to planned parenthood... and people are upset? Like, I'm not surprised. I just wish it weren't not so predictable. But all the screenings sold out, so that's reassuring.

Theorry

Was thinking. How is SS 2 gonna work really? After SS1 technically the program is shutdown and even Bruce says in the line off. "You shut it down or my friends and i are gonna do it for you" Curious what the idea is.

Was thinking. How is SS 2 gonna work really? After SS1 technically the program is shutdown and even Bruce says in the line off. "You shut it down or my friends and i are gonna do it for you" Curious what the idea is.

I always wondered, who does he mean by friends? Jim Gordon? Justice League? (although they aren't assembled yet at that point) or what remains of the batfamily?

BadAss2961

You think Waller's just gonna yield? By the end of the movie, the program has heat on it but isn't exactly shut down. You know she'll get another mission going.

One thing to think about is Joker's break in. SS2 needs Harley, so it might be on hold until Sirens or even The Batman puts her back in Belle Reve. It's also possible that others could've broken loose with the way Joker's crew was running through the place.

Sadly, I was asking my wife if the Snyder's would want their name attached to a movie with that title..couldn't imagine that'd be easy.

Top Bottom