• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

May Wrestling |OT2| We watch it so you don't have to

"Neat shirt, what's it supposed to mean?"

"It means Fuck Dave Meltzer"

".... Who's Dave Meltzer?"

"He's a guy who writes reviews for professional wrestling, I dont like him"

".... oh"

"Yeah he give star ratings to each match and he--- hello?"
Fuck Da Mark-Sephzilla

When is Oink coming back 😣

".... oh"

full.gif

Kornflayx

".... oh"

Here's Blues reaction in his room:

8P7J1kn.gif

RBH

I won't be here to witness tonight's GWF show with the rest of you unfortunately.

But I do have a message for my opponent, Tall4Life.

Intense pain is a wonderful thing, Mean Gene Sephzilla. Your life flashes before your eyes, things that are the most important to you become crystal clear. You start to begin to learn the meaning of life. Last week when Tall4Life and his goons stuffed me in that ambulance and I looked across and I saw DM, Zach, Ninja Scooter, Guzim, and myself, I realized that we were people brought together not by philosophy, but by necessity. And I started to think, new world order, new world order, where have I heard that? And I remembered in the Good Book it says, 'When the new world order is put into place, it signals the beginning of the end of time.' Well, WCW is our world, it's where we live and breathe. And if you want to destroy it, Tall4Life, you've already made a mistake that jumps off the page. If you're gonna take a baseball bat to a member of WCW, finish the job. Because there's one rule of gang fighting. See, we are the original gang and we're the most vicious in all of professional wrestling history. They send one of yours to the hospital, you send two of theirs to the morgue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PJZdeJfx4E

Arn+Anderson+lol.gif

Zach

[ BREAKING NEWS: GWF insiders are reporting that security caught Zach walking into the GWF4 arena with a 6 pack of Fanta in his bag. More news on this story as it develops ]

Don't listen to the (bull) sheetz!

".... oh"

Yeah...

Yeah.

Tall4Life

I won't be here to witness tonight's GWF show with the rest of you unfortunately.

But I do have a message for my opponent, Tall4Life.

Intense pain is a wonderful thing, Mean Gene Sephzilla. Your life flashes before your eyes, things that are the most important to you become crystal clear. You start to begin to learn the meaning of life. Last week when Tall4Life and his goons stuffed me in that ambulance and I looked across and I saw DM, Zach, Ninja Scooter, Guzim, and myself, I realized that we were people brought together not by philosophy, but by necessity. And I started to think, new world order, new world order, where have I heard that? And I remembered in the Good Book it says, 'When the new world order is put into place, it signals the beginning of the end of time.' Well, WCW is our world, it's where we live and breathe. And if you want to destroy it, Tall4Life, you've already made a mistake that jumps off the page. If you're gonna take a baseball bat to a member of WCW, finish the job. Because there's one rule of gang fighting. See, we are the original gang and we're the most vicious in all of professional wrestling history. They send one of yours to the hospital, you send two of theirs to the morgue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PJZdeJfx4E

Arn+Anderson+lol.gif
So when the Falcons were humiliated by New England, the Hawks then stepped u---oh wait. Well ok, then the Braves will step u--HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Whenever AtLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLanta fails, and someone else tries to step up, they trip and fall on their face. Even going as far back as the Civil War!

After I beat you and retain my GWF B+ Championship, I will definitely be afraid of your Social Outcasts-tier stable that will come after me :jnc

May 26th: Tickets are on sale for the PROGRESS and EVOLVE double header at the Elmcor Center in Queens, NY on August 12th and they are going fast! Do not wait on purchasing tickets for these events if you want to avoid being shut out. PROGRESS has already confirmed PROGRESS World Champion and new WWE UK Champion Pete Dunne as well as PROGRESS Tag Team Champions Trent Seven and Tyler Bate. Purchase PROGRESS tickets here and EVOLVE tickets here exclusively on Ticketfly.com

Wooooo

Tall4Life

Bad promo all around, Tall4Life. You should be ashamed of yourself.
I don't think you can necessarily be impartial here 🤔

But RBH is the kind of talent that doesn't deserve a great promo from me, it would be wasted on that trash/Bayley-tier man

You're thinking of Moolah. Mae allegedly robbing men doesn't come close to the shit Moolah did.

https://www.pastemagazine.com/artic...e-young-womens-revisionist-history-month.html

Ohh right, they both still suck

Welp I found my favourite shirt of all time

Fuck Dave Meltzer

My favorite thing about Metlzer and fans is fans 100% will acknolwedge that all of his scores 100% subjective but yet still put them on pedestals and get upset when they're not 5*

Nope, do tell. I was only there on the Saturday.

They were flyering the crowd inside during the show for starters

Then Alex Windsor went to start cutting a promo and this guy yelled something along the lines of "Shut up you slag". Bear in mind for everyone else reading this, EVE is a super outwardly lefty feminist promotion.

A woman in the crowd said Can you not use that word, and he over the top fake apologised and yelled it again, at which point the merch guy came over and asked him to leave. Turns out he's BEW's financial backer.

Then Alex Windsor went to start cutting a promo and this guy yelled something along the lines of "Shut up you slag". Bear in mind for everyone else reading this, EVE is a super outwardly lefty feminist promotion.

A woman in the crowd said Can you not use that word, and he over the top fake apologised and yelled it again, at which point the merch guy came over and asked him to leave. Turns out he's BEW's financial backer.
What does that mean?

Jesus, what an idiot - not sure how the big "Fight Like A Girl" and "Piledrive Fascists" banners weren't enough to clue him in, so I can only assume he's a piece of shit.

Incidentally, on the Saturday I was standing near some old folk who were grumbling about the Jonathan Pie video played on the screen before the show haha.

Jesus, what an idiot - not sure how the big "Fight Like A Girl" and "Piledrive Fascists" banners weren't enough to clue him in, so I can only assume he's a piece of shit.

Incidentally, on the Saturday I was standing near some old folk who were grumbling about the Jonathan Pie video played on the screen before the show haha.

Dann found a post of his on Facebook where he's saying how great getting rid of the Hunting ban will be, so yeah POS 😂

Taichi beating Scrull is random as hell but everything else seems fine.
I hope Ospreay's push this time around is more sustained instead of just a BoSJ superpush. If Liger ends up without winning a match I think that leads into a bigger story as well

Purely wtfing about Taichi beating Scurll

Purely wtfing about Taichi beating Scurll

Setting it up for Liger to save the day and beat Taichi in his last BoSJ match, preventing the nightmare scenario of Taichi in the final. Also, I'm expecting Marty to win his last two matches putting him on 10 points, while Ospreay will lose to Taichi but beat Hiromu - that'd put Marty through to the final on a tiebreak, while Ospreay gets a shot at Hiromu (presuming he defends against the BoSJ winner)

Top Bottom