• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2017 - Praeying for Dino Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikurden

almost 60 days for that chrono.gg coin thing

I have never bought anything on that site :p
Dropsy finally motivated me to start collecting coins on that site and then I ended up missing it by a day for lack of a handful of coins (and to add insult to injury, continuing to save up for it meant missing out on Slayaway Camp and I think waiting the last extra day caused me to also miss CAT Interstellar). :(

Knurek

I cant undersrand why they dont do something that could sell well.do you think we cant do a better gpd win with same price with the technology we have Now?

Intel stopped caring about mobile - no more inexpensive, low-wattage x86 chips.

So... "Fury"? or Katarina (from League)?
Katarina_0.jpg

The Jedi Knight and KotOR series are the stars of this sale.

Tizoc

Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 is a stealth game. Your health gets shred to pieces real quick if you get into firefights so better to just stay the fuck away and snipe the soldiers from a distance.
I've been enjoying my time with it but I really ought to stop doing these distracting side missions.

Shantom

Age of Wonders 3 Collection is finally 75% off. Glad I waited since they're pulling a Bethesda and keeping the DLC prices high.

Mivey

Lol that is weird. All you have to do is update those store pages with news of Darksiders 3, it'll show up on the library.
Hey, the initial plan was to just replace the whole banner with Fury. This is at least a workable compromise.

Doomedfool

Age of Wonders 3 Collection is finally 75% off. Glad I waited since they're pulling a Bethesda and keeping the DLC prices high.

Yep. Yep. I had to jump at that price. Now to see if I ever get around to playing it. At least it's one less thing on my wish list, right?

Wow that's a great bundle.

They Bleed Pixels is a great Super Meat Boy-like.
Underrail is a decent C-RPG (the writing is unimpressive, but the combat and exploration are great).

Out of the games I don't own, I'm only interested in the Curious Expedition so I'll pass.

I guess Im going for the $10 tier. Still, it's weird to see SSR in a bundle...the biggest discount the game has gotten so far was like 20% off.

Probably gonna grab the second tier, I have Hacknet and Deadly Tower of Monsters but Crashlands and Underrail look interesting.

Ibuki

Banned
Looks like I'm getting SSR now.

I was very interested in UnderRail and The Deadly Tower of Monsters, so this is great.

FLD

Something I'm interested in in every single tier. Been a while since that happened. Was hoping to buy nothing but 3rd and (hopefully) Vanquish this month but Sausage Roll alone is enough to make me bite.

Phinor

So weird to see SSR in Humble Bundle before it ever got a decent discount which is what a lot of people have been waiting for (the game has sold terribly compared to how good the reviews were). Even around $15 would have been nearly instant buy for me but it has never come close to that. Now it's suddenly in a bundle with a bunch of other good games for $10.

Well, it's not the first time it has happened and it won't be the last.

I'm down for more Darksiders, even if the 2nd one was a big letdown after the (really incredible) first one.

And I'm down for that new bundle, but I want to wait to pull the trigger on it. Backlog is unwieldy.

But Sausage hasn't had great discounts at all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom