• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | April 30 - May 6

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Fanatiq is being hilarious. Gotta respect the humor. If Rayray wins, this could be even more funny.

Real TOAK, if they let the stream viewers bet, this could become the biggest fighting game money match in history. I don't play Marvel nor do I watch it much, but I'd be really into this if I could throw my own money into the pot lol.

Noel has no faith on Ray Ray...

Fanatiq trains for MM like MMA Fighters, Boxers.

When he MM Toan, he made Neo played all of Toan's team. Like he goes in... scout the dudes and everything. Looks at patterns, youtube the nigga... probably facebook stalk the nigga.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Q can use anybody but she seems to play mainly Sim who is almost free to Viper. That being said, Q is much more experienced and a better fighting game player than Sherry.

Q is known as a badass MVC2 player. She bodied Josh Wong and Demon Hyo back in the day. Got top 4-5 in some tournament.

That being said. I support Sherry because she's from Philly but I can't lie when I say Q would probably destroy her.

Threi

notag
q must have been drunk on triforce's stream because she was going wild then, and is pretty composed right now.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Q can use anybody but she seems to play mainly Sim who is almost free to Viper. That being said, Q is much more experienced and a better fighting game player than Sherry.

Q is known as a badass MVC2 player. She bodied Josh Wong and Demon Hyo back in the day. Got top 4-5 in some tournament.

That being said. I support Sherry because she's from Philly but I can't lie when I say Q would probably destroy her.

lol, Q won't do shit to sherry in AE.

Top Bottom