• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Donald Trump has biggest turnout of Superbowl Champions ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you even talk with him about? I get going to chill with Obama.
If you're rich, golf. Otherwise, discuss whatever this is.
Wallace-Wells-Anti-Moneyball-Election-800.jpg

Oppo

I work with a black dude. Trump supporter. Asian wife. Fuck you I've got mine type.

The older I get and the more ruckus's I come across, saddens me. Especially in tech.

This is gonna sound a bit random but I feel this was Tolkien's point in LOTR. That everyone has the capacity for both good and evil, in spades, within them. Which sounds like some "every lives matter" type shit, I am aware and am sorry for that, but I do think it's true.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Boston media was pointing out that Trump was clearly trying to single out the black players that came, as if to say, "See? Black people came to see me!"

Was just thinking about this. Surely the winning team will just decline the invite? Otherwise, it'll be the owner and head coach (if he's white)
Well, out of the three head coaches that have a legitimate shot at winning the title, one is black and the other two are very publicly anti-Trump. Will be an interesting visit for sure :p

Also it doesn't hurt that the NBA is one of the more progressive leagues.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Damn, look at the difference in facial expressions...

To be fair, the Trump's picture was taking while he was talking and others were listening while the Obama picture was made specially for a photo to be hanged on some wall.

Okay, first and last time I ever defend something related to Trump.

This is gonna sound a bit random but I feel this was Tolkien's point in LOTR. That everyone has the capacity for both good and evil, in spades, within them. Which sounds like some "every lives matter" type shit, I am aware and am sorry for that, but I do think it's true.

So what you are saying is that, perhaps, it is someone's Persona?

Kalentan

Has it tweeted about how the picture is fake yet? And how there truly was so many people they just couldn't be on camera?

Madness

Kraft and Belichick probably didn't give most of them a choice to skip unless they had good reason.

This. Everyone calling them sellouts or Ruckus', Belichick the most powerful coach in the game and Kraft is the owner. A man has to eat. Not like they're out there hugging him. I am almost certain many were 'coerced' into going. Brady didn't go because his mom had cancer, he would've gone to Obama's but he apparently REALLY hated the deflategate comments.

If I were on that team I would pull whatever I had to out of my ass to avoid going. I'd pay for my Dad and Stepmom is renew their vows and insist on being there, whatever it took. From the picture it looks like a lot of Pats players felt the same way, as much as I hate them I still have to give props.

commedieu

Banned

Pretty much. I was the fool for thinking that because you're black, by default, you'd feel a certain way about how your own people are treated. Then you see sheriff Clarke.

I could never imagine slaves/jews turning in others but it happened. We are all people who don't have the same morals. People have different goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom