• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

Just discovered Funko are doing Mystery Minis of Disney Afternoon franchises and I'm so furious. So with their completely bullshit ratios and the ridiculous number of them/exclusives to get the whole set is going to be both impossible without buying second hand and thus extremely expensive.

Whoever has been in charge of all the Disney Afternoon stuff for the past several years needs to go do something else and let someone who gives a proper shit take over.

Zero315

Banned
I want that X pop... and yeah, those are pretty bad, I don't think we can blame that on Funko though.

Just discovered Funko are doing Mystery Minis of Disney Afternoon franchises and I'm so furious. So with their completely bullshit ratios and the ridiculous number of them/exclusives to get the whole set is going to be both impossible without buying second hand and thus extremely expensive.

Whoever has been in charge of all the Disney Afternoon stuff for the past several years needs to go do something else and let someone who gives a proper shit take over.

I just looked them up and fuck... 9 exclusives across 3 stores...

Those are the first Mystery Minis that I think actually look good, but yeah, that whole situation is awful.

I just looked them up and fuck... 9 exclusives across 3 stores...

Those are the first Mystery Minis that I think actually look good, but yeah, that whole situation is awful.

Totally agree, I think they look absolutely fantastic and might even be the best figures these properties have ever gotten (and for some characters, the only figures they've ever gotten). I'm dreading the ratios. Coming from being a Lego collector with their Collectable MiniFigure Series, the fact that they're in boxes so you can't even try to feel them out is so crazy to me, as is the idea that you can't just buy a case and be done. How do people ever get complete sets of these? At least with Pint Size Heroes you can feel through the bag.

New Disney park Pop that I'll never get :(

15203_GOTG2_CollectorBronze_POP_GLAM_HiRes.jpg

CorrisD

badchoiceboobies
That's really, really lame. I thought for a second they fucked up the picture and just posted the same one twice.

Ask and ye shall receive. That's the one I'll be getting.

Edit: NYCC Exclusives: 80's & 90's

DJoEK04VoAA78rr

Alright, this is more like it. Need the Dragonzord, GitD Green Ranger, and Sailor V.

I love that after the Megazord was announced for SDCC and the tiny Dragonzord appeared with one of their t-shirts, that everyone guessed we would be getting it for NYCC, and here it is.

Thankfully looking at the NYCC pops it is the only one I want, I wanted quite a few from SDCC which burnt a large hole in my pocked when they were released.

Sponge

Banned
I'm collecting the Looney Tunes line, so I gotta have Speedy.

Though he's gonna look weird next to Tweety when he comes out since he's bundled with Sylvester.

Got my Fye Drax today. They had the Tommy from rugrats chase but I passed on it. The manager told me I just missed the bride of chucky and stranger things chases by about 1 minute

So I sold an Orange Bird Funko on eBay and now the buyer wants a return because in transit the Orange Bird got slightly dislodged from its plastic housing. And there is a small crease on the top back corner.

I sent the box sent to her with enough support and protective material inside to protect it from an A-Bomb and I guess it wasn't good enough.

I told her that Funko boxes don't have glue or tape, so you can easily open it, put the Bird back into the housing and it'll be fine.

I got a response that was similar to that of, if I killed one of her family members.

ughhh, just went out to walmart at almost midnight cus someone in a local group said they had the exclusive pennywise with wig.....and they had none. Sold 12 in less than an hour. The pennywise hype is so insane. My local hot topic got their exclusive today and sold out around 50 of them before closing time

LycanXIII

Have they shown glams for wave 2 of Kingdom Hearts? We're taking preorders for Sora, Kairi, Riku and "Heartless" at Gamestop for a November 16th release.

Top Bottom