• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Penny

Man this Philly 76'ers series needs to go 7. Hopefully the C'z can handle business and get home court for a series. When's the last time both higher seeds lost in the same bracket in the 1st round?

Man this Philly 76'ers series needs to go 7. Hopefully the C'z can handle business and get home court for a series. When's the last time both higher seeds lost in the same bracket in the 1st round?
Boston's still seeded higher than Atlanta, they just lost homecourt advantage.

This is Miamis path to the finals:

1. Injured and pathetic Knicks team
2. Pacers (lol)
3. Either the 76ers, bulls team without Rose/Noah, old ass Celtics team. Or the hawks lol.

My goodness. The heat should be ashamed.

My goodness both of these play by play guys are always so terrible. Freaking Hewbie wont shut up.

how is that miami's fault?

I never said it was?

Doesnt change that they should feel ashamed that this is te trash they have to get through. Its the equivlent of a Duke having to go through all community colleges to win it all.

And then OKC or the Spurs. I think that makes up for it.

not really. if the thunder get to the finals, they will have gone through the defending champs, the lakers and the spurs. the spurs would obviously have the easier road (jazz/clips or grizz/thunder or lakes) but the heats road to the finals is pathetic at this point

p.s. taj gibson doin it and doin it and doin it well!

Whatever. I really don't give a fuck either way, I feel the heat could beat any of the 15 other teams so I aint ashamed of shit. You play who is in front of you.

well of course you play who is in front of you, but the point people are making is that the heat have the easiest path to the finals and if they don't make the finals that is an absolute joke from the heats perspective because they have basically been given a free pass there

Alrix

It's obviously an easy path but I think Indy and Boston can at least put up a fight. They have a chance to upset, especially Boston. Rondo is playing awesome

filler

Banned
Why should they feel ashamed? Wouldn't every team want the easiest possible path to the championship?

Yeah, I doubt Wade, Bosh and Lebron would feel ashamed about not having to face any real competition. That's why they teamed up, they like the easy road, rather than actually competing.

It's obviously an easy path but I think Indy and Boston can at least put up a fight. They have a chance to upset, especially Boston. Rondo is playing awesome

Still a stupidly easy road, considering the west has Spurs, OKC, Grizz, Lakers.

It's an upset if the Heat loses. If any of those 4 from the West advances, it isn't considered an upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom