• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Blaze (iOS/Android) |OT| Looks Like Vanillaware, Tastes Like F2P

Limit

Yeah, my guild has it's own discord group, so I've just been chatting there. Pretty surprised at how long this game has had it's hooks in me. Who are you allocating your resources to? Windlune and Lucienne should be in about 2 weeks and they should definitely be prioritized. Only one worth ulting over saving for them right now might be Marg.

Same for me. Belonging to an active guild is playing no small role in keeping me around. Which guild are you in?

The passive aspect also helps. Game keeps auto farming while I'm sleeping and at work.

I currently have ult howl, marg, falcon, and gaela. Was going to make ult mercedes but decided to skip after seeing few other guild members already having made her. Right now I can maybe have both windlune and luci at ult day 1. We shall see. Upcoming full buffs should help.

Ventara

Same for me. Belonging to an active guild is playing no small role in keeping me around. Which guild are you in?

The passive aspect also helps. Game keeps auto farming while I'm sleeping and at work.

I currently have ult howl, marg, falcon, and gaela. Was going to make ult mercedes but decided to skip after seeing few other guild members already having made her. Right now I can maybe have both windlune and luci at ult day 1. We shall see. Upcoming full buffs should help.

I'm in Absorenity right now. A relatively casual guild that still does well and allows me to squeeze into top 5. Yeah, the farming helps, and the main reason I think I've stuck around is that there isn't a pay wall. P2P helps, but you still need to be a dedicated player to be good.

Anyways, wow, that's a sweet team you're building there. It's gonna be a while before I can have a full ult transcended team.

Nice I'm also still playing - so far I've managed to ult Falcon, Marg and Howl now trying to get enough for Windlune. My plan till ch 5 hits is Windlune, Lucienne and Belle but I doubt I'll be able to make them on release.

Limit

They have made big strides on QoL upgrades except on allies storage front. Even with splitting between deities and regular allies I find myself limited on regular allies storage front. Just bundling same allies together should free up some space.

Also missing decent dex cards for Windlune and Luci. Decent dex cards have eluded me in general.

I only wish they added something that would auto join us into guild events - I lost few thousand rubies by forgetting about them or being in place where I couldn't pull out my phone and join event.

Top Bottom