• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics That Make You Laugh |OT| Memes Galore

NJsM8pi.jpg

:)

:D

PillarEN

I'm pretty mesmerized by this gif. Can't understand what this pup was doing. First it's putting its weight on its front paws. Then it starts to back up which I get but instead of putting its weight on its hind legs it's as if they go completely limp and all the weight goes into its ass wich suddenly weighs as much as a full grown rottweiler.

Man that make up thread was nuked and op banned, I wonder what happened in the ast page.

Wow. Robots can imitate me.

Damn milenials!

lol

I'm pretty mesmerized by this gif. Can't understand what this pup was doing. First it's putting its weight on its front paws. Then it starts to back up which I get but instead of putting its weight on its hind legs it's as if they go completely limp and all the weight goes into its ass wich suddenly weighs as much as a full grown rottweiler.

just a puppy being a puppy

FUME5

The mod changed the title from "Putting makeup on Bae", gutted that thread was nuked, that was some grade A goonery. Wiggle wiggle.

Wonder if someone archived it....

PillarEN

Dude? I thought OP was a girl and I came just a little late and saw nothing strange except that some posts on the first page were like "hey it's best not to post personal stuff about your partner on a random internet message board. This was like 24 hours ago though before the thread title was even changed.

Guess it got really weird huh?

Top Bottom