• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Armband-wearing Nazi roams Seattle instigating, gets KOed, removes armband and leaves

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came in here to say, like, we need to not advocate violence but then I saw an actual swastika armband and I'm like, punch the dude.

I'm in Downtown Seattle every day and if you walk around talking shit to strangers you will get knocked the Fuck out. Nazi armband or not.

Last week I saw a homeless dude get jumped outside a bar by 5 or 6 people cuz he was trashed as hell and he started running his mouth off to the wrong people.

nkarafo

Why the hell would someone wear that thing in the open and roam alone? I don't like violence but this guy was really asking for it.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I mean, fuck antifa. They're gonna get someone killed one of these days (especially if a situation gets out of hand and they end up targeting someone who's not a Nazi). If they get caught and prosecuted I won't feel sympathy for them.
I'm a hell of a lot more concerned about the actual violence Nazis and right wingers have perpetrated than antifa comrades hooking off against fuckfaces walking around in Nazi regalia. But hey, that's just me.

I'm sure that punch will make him change his mind, not strengthen his ideologies.
This dude is out walking around in a fucking swastika arm band in Seattle in two thousand fuckin' seventeen, dude. His ideologies aren't terribly flexible. I hope he gets fucking KOed every time he leaves his house.

MUnited83

For you.
If you're wearing a motherfucking swastika armband and continously harass people in the middle of the street, a beating is what you fucking deserve.

I'm sure that punch will make him change his mind, not strengthen his beliefs.
Nothing will change his mind. Those fucktard dipshits are never going to change. The purpose of the punch is not changing his mind.

Beartruck

On one hand, fuck nazis. On the other, the method used to track and attack him is extremely troubling and worrisome. I dont a world where random social media enforced mob justice exists.

Gutek

Video is down...

EpDKHU.png

1w2wxi.jpg

On one hand, fuck nazis. On the other, the method used to track and attack him is extremely troubling and worrisome. I dont a world where random social media enforced mob justice exists.

This is exactly what I am talking about. This is where we are going.

It's going to be very, very bad. For everyone involved.

Kthulhu

Not sure how I feel about them hunting this guy down, but considering how he was acting I can't really blame someone for hitting him.

Someone probably should've called an ambulance though. He looks pretty effed up.

Xe4

Banned
I'm a hell of a lot more concerned about the actual violence Nazis and right wingers have perpetrated than antifa comrades hooking off against fuckfaces walking around in Nazi regalia. But hey, that's just me.

And who said I'm not? I make no false equivalences here, Nazi's are fucking Nazi's man. They're on a scale of shittyness all on their own.

Doesn't mean I have to root for antifa. They're the same anarchist types who riot and burn down cities. Fuck 'em.

Carl2291

If you're idiotic enough to walk around with a swastika on your arm, don't be surprised when someone drops you. Moron.

Rule of law is dead in America. The police kill black citizens with impunity, neo-Nazis march in the streets and run over protesters, and the "president" of the United States claims that there are good and bad people on all sides.

I would prefer "mob justice" to the current situation. Let the people take their country back.

This is exactly what I am talking about. This is where we are going.

It's going to be very, very bad. For everyone involved.
If you don't think this shit has happened the other way numerous times already you have your head in the sand. They track down gay people using dating apps to beat then up. No need to feign this shit when a Nazi gets his jaw crumpled.

The icing on the cake is the video getting pulled for violating the harassment/bullying terms, but shit like PewDiePie and other garbage on YouTube is a ok.

Kthulhu

Rule of law is dead in America. The police kill black citizens with impunity, neo-Nazis march in the streets and run over protesters, and the "president" of the United States claims that there are good and bad people on all sides.

I would prefer "mob justice" to the current situation. Let the people take their country back.

If there was mob rule then Trump's side is much more likely to win.

dickroach

ok so the nazi's going to stop walking around with his armband on, still be a nazi, and the guy who knocked him out is going to go to jail.
I dunno if anyone should chalk this up as a W

norm9

Oh well. Maybe getting his ass beat will humble this dude. If not, there's a long line of people willing to punch him in his political opinion.

Risible

As much as I like seeing Nazis get their comeuppance, seeing people get KTFO on concrete gives me mixed feelings. Hitting concrete head/face first can do some horrific damage. Talking shit shouldn't get you permanently injured or killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom