• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digital Foundry: COD Infinite warfare X vs Pro Graphics Comparison and framerate

I'm looking forward to this place getting more mods, especially with the amount of crap you spew out.

Nothing wrong with being positive about the X and it's performance, but the way you constantly have a hate hard-on over Sony is quite funny.

The sad thing is there are plenty of reasons to be positive about both the Pro and X. It’s a great time to be a console gamer IMO

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
I'm looking forward to this place getting more mods, especially with the amount of crap you spew out.

Nothing wrong with being positive about the X and it's performance, but the way you constantly have a hate hard-on over Sony is quite funny.
At this point I'm convinced people are doing it just to be a gimmick.

So for me the PS4 pro version is superior. That being said, Xbox one x could do the same thing as the PS4 version, with added affects but developers didn't go that route.

If the Xbox doesn't take the win, and the Xbox One X popularity tapers off, devs will spend even less energy and effort optimizing titles for it.

If that is the case I hope the just make it the same as the PS4 pro version with a smoother experience.

Also... Dynamic has never been called native before. Why start now?

I guess it depends if that dynamic was hitting 2160 majority of the time or not

HoldSteady

Neo Member
Man I hate screen tearing. When I played it on my Xbox One it was terrible at times. I was really hoping it would have gotten cleaned up with the x.

Top Bottom