• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Super |OT8| There is no justice or evil, only survival or erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this look like the face of goodness to you?

5945cb9e8ef48.jpeg

He's a reluctant ally due to the circumstances
I'd trust him with my life.
QYmStu5.jpg

Woah, current arc sounds crazy. Can't wait to get to it. Wasn't expecting episodes 71 and 72 to be like that. Good stuff. Hit is amazing.

Slaythe

But I put 18 in this time.

You put Gohan Vegeta Goku Merged Zamasu and Jiren twice.

And somehow you decided 17 shouldn't be there again lol. Come on. Pick a shot with both 17 and 18 or just give 17's time to get serious face the Rules one, since Goku has his own dedicated main poster for this arc, he doesn't need a header.

And this way you have all the MVP of U7 , Vegeta Frieza Gohan 17 18 and Goku with the poster on top.

Red Devil

So far I've liked Frieza and 17 the most this arc(the latter reaffirmed after the latest episode).

No, Frieza's working with the Z fighters to make sure their universe survives but he has his own goals which include but are not limited to: getting revived, overthrowing Beerus, killing Goku etc.

Really? I had forgotten about that, now I need to see Frieza dressed as Beerus fanart.

You put Gohan Vegeta Goku Merged Zamasu and Jiren twice.

And somehow you decided 17 shouldn't be there again lol. Come on. Pick a shot with both 17 and 18 or just give 17's time to get serious face the Rules one, since Goku has his own dedicated main poster for this arc, he doesn't need a header.

And this way you have all the MVP of U7 , Vegeta Frieza Gohan 17 18 and Goku with the poster on top.

Isn't this a bit silly to complain about?

RocknRola

So long OT7, we barely knew you!

Wonder if this OT will outlive this arc, which is already 25 episodes strong.

I-hate-u

A lot of the Universes are weaker than I thought. I would have never expected U11 to be jobbers minus them 3 guys.

There is a lot of U7 fighters remaining, I hope they don't just make it that JIren eliminates everyone sans Gohan/Goku.

Unbounded

Watch the U6 Namekians be almost every single Namekian fused into two separate warriors in a last-ditch effort to save the universe.

Watch them be obnoxiously stupidly powerful to where everyone is crapping themselves, but somehow Jiren comes back in and one-shots them.

A lot of the Universes are weaker than I thought. I would have never expected U11 to be jobbers minus them 3 guys.

There is a lot of U7 fighters remaining, I hope they don't just make it that JIren eliminates everyone sans Gohan/Goku.

I think the strongest universe is level 7 of mortality, and its not even participating on this tournament

Slaythe

Isn't this a bit silly to complain about?

tumblr_ot9c2vEVcs1r87g0to2_540.jpg

He included everyone on this poster twice minus 17, if he wants a rotation I don't see why Piccolo Tien Roshi etc.. aren't there.

Otherwise ditching 17 only is lame. Makes no sense. Since we have a Goku only poster I think it'd be better to get the "time to get serious" 17 face for the Rules header.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom