• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 4 |OT| Taking a stand by taking a knee

Kyrie and Gordon will stop the Banana Boat.

Don't forget about Channing Tatum <3

tumblr_ol8vwalsjr1qzezhmo1_400.gif

How do you even consider to try that for the first time?

"Hmmm, I need some lubricant to slide this banana down my throat, what about some mayo? Got damn this tastes good!"

Zeke

Just saw the cowboys game and man both sides of the ball looked ugly. DLaw has been bringing it so far this season. As expected it was a pretty meh showing of solidarity from Dallas. I hope one player says fuck it sometime this season.

MechDX

http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/...of-week-3-watson-mccaffrey-cook-hunt-stay-hot

Texans coach Bill O’Brien said that while Watson still has a long way to go, like all rookies, “You’re always in the game with him, because he can make plays on his own.” Watson continued to show off his athleticism and ability to escape the pocket against the Patriots, and he was 6-of-9 for 112 passing yards outside the pocket. According to ESPN Stats & Information research, that is the second-most such yards in a game by any quarterback since Russell Wilson threw for 121 in Week 14 of 2016.

#Blessed??

bonesquad

ESPN is reporting that Directv is offering Sunday Ticket refunds to people who call and complain about NFLers disrespecting the anthem?

I wonder if Bear fans can call and complain about the team disrespecting their time.

Doomsayer

What is this? Banana egg with bacon? This could actually sort of be okay.

I'm waiting on the banana pizza

Bacon, banana, and peanut butter? This I can get behind.

Ever had a peanut butter, bacon, and jelly sandwich? Delicious.

RE: Banana pizza. That is a crime against humanity and you should be ashamed of yourself. What the fuck.

RE: Banana pizza. That is a crime against humanity and you should be ashamed of yourself. What the fuck.

Basically it would probably be like a banana pancake with Bacon.

Talking about Banana pancakes: Fun fact -> Jack Johnson is Milchjon his favorite artist.

Hindl

ESPN is reporting that Directv is offering Sunday Ticket refunds to people who call and complain about NFLers disrespecting the anthem?

I wonder if Bear fans can call and complain about the team disrespecting their time.
The bears just had a thrilling overtime victory against a top team tho. If Trubisky comes in next year and is decent they're going to be a good team
Basically it would probably be like a banana pancake with Bacon.

Talking about Banana pancakes: Fun fact -> Jack Johnson is Milchjon his favorite artist.
Fuck I forgot Jack Johnson was a thing till you just said it. Like any suburban kid growing up in the mid 00s I used to listen to him a bunch but haven't thought about him in like 8 years

We have pizza that has banana slices and curry powder in Sweden.. usually has either chicken or pork on it too.

Pineapple pizza called Hawaii is immensely popular here too, many people have kebab sauce on that pizza.

So who from US gaf wanna try swedish pizza culture?

102_1564.JPG

80191b5c7cd3ecebdd3be18e18abea97.jpg

We have pizza that has banana slices and curry powder in Sweden.. usually has either chicken or pork on it too.

Pineapple pizza called Hawaii is immensely popular here too, many people have kebab sauce on that pizza.

So who from US gaf wanna try swedish pizza culture?

102_1564.JPG

80191b5c7cd3ecebdd3be18e18abea97.jpg

I'd try that bottom one....I'd have to lose some bet to try the top one tho

Top Bottom