• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Initial Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle key art leak

What do you think of Princess Peach's redesign for Mario x Rabbids?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

doop_

Banned
So many things happening in one image.

- Luigi performing parkour
- Rabbid taking a selfie dressed up as peach
- Said Rabbid also has an arm cannon
- Mario's shoe in the foreground

Mesoian

I knew this game was coming.

I was not prepared for the art.

I was not prepared.

tumblr_leetnv21it1qdoghio1_400.gif

DrWong

That's not how it works. If I think it looks shitty, waiting a bit doesn't mean I think it looks cool. Game still has potential of course but Rabbids are ugly ugly and incredibly unaesthetically pleasing.
ah ah, sure, it's designed to be ugly here.

Jawmuncher

Someone said it was fake. I don't care, doesn't affect MARIO odyssey. But I really wish this had been Rayman and Mario over Mario and rabbids. Not a big fan of the "annoying dumb characters" rabbids and minions do.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Lol the overreactions in this thread makes me wish there is things more over the top than this just to read the reactions.

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
That seems pretty darn legit to me. The render is too high quality for it to be fanmade.

What a strange, strange mashup. The Rabbids haven't been relevant in years and I really thought Nintendo had standards when they lent out their IP these days.

I'm guessing that they either used the mashup as an effort into wooing Ubisoft into Switch support or Ubisoft had a helluva pitch set up for the project.

I'm keeping an open mind on this one though. Could be good. I certainly liked the one non-minigame compilation that Ubisoft put out in the Wii days (Rabbids Go Home)

Edit: Hell, this is one of the handful of Switch games you could argue I'm actually excited for just because it's such an unknown quantity.

MrBadger

Under closer inspection I think I'm more bothered by that NSMB-ass aesthetic than that Rabbid-ass Rabbid. Odyssey was making me think that was just gonna be a Wii U thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom