• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[SPOILERS] Persona 5 Spoiler Thread | Steal your heart; steel yourself

Zolo

Not staying in this thread, but can someone PM me deets about Morgana? Like if there's a human form, later screenshots of the character, etc?

This is actually what I came in for and got the Goro twist. XD

From the looks of things, Morgana doesn't seem to have a human form from the videos seen.

From the looks of things, Morgana doesn't seem to have a human form from the videos seen.
Boo. That's just what we've seen though! I need confirmation!

Give us the spoils on Morgana!

Read all the spoilers in this thread.
Not even mad, happy to see all the trophies.
Doesn't look too hard to platinum.
Even more hyped for the game now.
I'm guessing The Answer doesn't count, cause P3MC was dead?
You can also add Persona Q which has the P3/P4 teams in the velvet room.
Just not with Igor in it

Thin White Duke

Neo Member
I definitely didn't expect the bad end to be that brutal. Like holy shit I expected something much less darker...

Also Arsene turns into Satanael, for those who want to know.

Read all the spoilers in this thread.
Not even mad, happy to see all the trophies.
Doesn't look too hard to platinum.
Even more hyped for the game now.

You can also add Persona Q which has the P3/P4 teams in the velvet room.
Just not with Igor in it

True, but that was a spinoff that was erased from time in-universe. :/

Makio

I hope Futaba had the cute dub voice ever because that trophy is going to be hell to me ... i basically didnt plat golden thanks to that and other two trophies im too lazy to get lol

Torokil

I've seen it all friends... the daily motion videos, the ending, THAT death, the traitor... I feel ashamed of myself.

Voror

I definitely didn't expect the bad end to be that brutal. Like holy shit I expected something much less darker...

Also Arsene turns into Satanael, for those who want to know.

this just from the trophies or are there pictures? Curious how he looks.

jzbluz

299f8z0.jpg

The whole gang in the Velvet Room. First time since Eternal Punishment :O

That loli is pretty cute.

Makio

Thanks for the portrait image , she look cute indeed i would love to know the context of this

But that my case im spoil myself but got the context until i play myself

Satsuya K.

Neo Member
Perhaps guilty of being like this since she suppose to be responsible. I even hear that she got pregnant but no confirmation yet. Source is reddit btw.

_Ryo_

So, are those red cards with bullet holes through them reversed cooperation/social links?

Can they be broken?

DNAbro

Perhaps guilty of being like this since she suppose to be responsible. I even hear that she got pregnant but no confirmation yet. Source is reddit btw.

I'm pretty sure she doesn't want to be there and no one has story details, the visuals is all we can see.

Satsuya K.

Neo Member
Most likely.

Genuiely surprised how the game go into darker themes behind society. Makoto reminds me of Lisa who she go out with older men and took drugs to rebel her Japanophile parents.

RocBase

Yeah if we can get details on Morgana that would be great. If she stays as a cat through-out while still insisting she's actually a human that would honestly be pretty funny.

For those still keeping up with the datamining, have any of the 3D assets been extracted yet?

DNAbro

Yeah if we can get details on Morgana that would be great. If she stays as a cat through-out while still insisting she's actually a human that would honestly be pretty funny.

For those still keeping up with the datamining, have any of the 3D assets been extracted yet?

as of now, no. I'm done keeping up with it though.

DNAbro

Aight cheers.

This might come off as a bit weird but you alright tho? When I saw the Goro spoils the first person I thought of was you ):

lol nice to know I'm thought about.

Yeah perfectly fine with the developments. I don't have much attachment to the character, I just like his aesthetics. I'm hoping it ends up being really well done.

RocBase

lol nice to know I'm thought about.

Yeah perfectly fine with the developments. I don't have much attachment to the character, I just like his aesthetics. I'm hoping it ends up being really well done.

That's true, I do trust they'd execute it well enough to make it engaging. Until then!

Just to quickly tread back to Morgana,
not sure if shitposting or whatever since I'm getting this from Gamefaqs of all places, but they're saying Morgana is actually a male? Can anyone confirm this?

Zolo

We also learn about Ann's best friend that was mentioned from what I heard.

She killed herself after the abuse she received from Kamoshida including Kamoshida forcing himself on her.

jzbluz

So apparently none of the guys have blushing portraits, which is weird since the guys had them in P3/P4, so take that as you want.

Zolo

So apparently none of the guys have blushing portraits, which is weird since the guys had them in P3/P4, so take that as you want.

Yeah. I'm gonna go ahead and take that as no male romance.

Apparently
her father is in debt and she became a prostitute for the yakuza.
Err....like that far? If so, then damn. That's honestly not something I would have ever expected from Atlus.

Edit: Seems like just rampant speculation at the moment.

asagami_

Banned
P3 is darker visual-wise with the character deaths. The story behind P5 is as dark in P2 (people drained of their dreams and becoming no-bodies for example)

Who would say Persona returns to its roots (both Persona and Shin Megami Tensei).

This game is going to polarize a lot of people, I suspect.

Zolo

I don't know. From that pic, it looks more likely that she's working as a hostess, not a prostitute.

Yeah. People seem to be making assumptions based on the pic. Nobody's actually gotten that far in the story for context.

RocBase

oh god lol. i want to leave this spoiler warzone but at the same time i cant

these wild assumptions aren't helping things

tumblr_od9sbhOoVk1udahqyo1_500.gif

Top Bottom