• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Back Compat Super Sale, starts May 16, up to 75%+ off, 275+ titles

Oh shit didn't realize that was BC either. Anyone know how the community is for that?

Definitely would like to know this as well. If it's not that great, at least it supports bots.

I played it a few months ago and there was always at least one full lobby.

That's somewhat promising. I'd imagine there will always be those hardcore guys that will keep some lobbies going. Can't wait to see how it is.

So far I'm gonna get:

Shadows of the Damned
Neo Geo Battle Colosseum
The Orange Box
Portal 2
Ghostbusters (the good one)
Toy Story 3
Blue Dragon
Skate 3
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Castlevania: SOTN

How's Dark Void? Any good?

Zeta Oni

So far I'm gonna get:

Shadows of the Damned
Neo Geo Battle Colosseum
The Orange Box
Portal 2
Ghostbusters (the good one)
Toy Story 3
Blue Dragon
Skate 3
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Castlevania: SOTN

How's Dark Void? Any good?

So interestingly enough this game was in the Xbox Game Pass Alpha, so I decided to give it a spin since I had always heard mixed things about the game.

Come to find out the game plays basically like a spiritual successor to Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge from the OG Xbox, and was made by some of the same people as well.

Think of it as part fun arcade flight shooter mixed with mediocre TPS combat.

Chris1

Is Insanely twisted shadow planet bc?

I've always wanted to play that game.

Yep it is

all the games in the OP are BC, unless I've made a terrible mistake.. but I don't think I have :)

Storeparser doesn't seem to be updating prices anymore so maybe that's all for today and there will be dailies? Only ~230 games that I can find on sale instead of the 275 promised.

Yep it is

all the games in the OP are BC, unless I've made a terrible mistake.. but I don't think I have :)

Storeparser doesn't seem to be updating prices anymore so maybe that's all for today and there will be dailies? Only ~230 games that I can find on sale instead of the 275 promised.

Technically the sale starts May 16 so could be more tomorrow

Gestault

The start of my damage:
Phantom Breaker Nightmare - $2.50
Omega Five - $2.50
Dead Space 3 - $6.56
Triggerheart Exelica - $2.50
Half-Minute Hero Super Mega Neo Climax - $2.49
Bomberman Battlefest - $2.50
Left 4 Dead 2 - $5
Ghostbusters (the good one) - $3.74

I'm looking on my 360, are the CAD prices the same dollar amount as the US amount across the board? I think that might be a mistake and I'm inclined to order sooner rather than later.

Edit: I've now tried 10 different games and the prices are all the same. Yeah I'm going to buy now.

Chris1

I'm looking on my 360, are the CAD prices the same dollar amount as the US amount across the board? I think that might be a mistake and I'm inclined to order sooner rather than later.

It will be because 360 games prices were set before Canada got a price hike on video games and the 360 prices weren't updated to reflect that and the % off is consistent across regions.

It shouldn't be a mistake.. Canadians just get lucky :)
Catherine and Killer is Dead: 4.99 each

And Bayonetta narrowly avoids another sale. Keep that streak alive Sega.

Added both.

Catherine and Killer is Dead: 4.99 each

And Bayonetta narrowly avoids another sale. Keep that streak alive Sega.

Ok that means they are adding more. Catherine wasn't on sale 5 minutes ago. Still hope for Sega games, but doubt Bayo as its selling at $20 just fine I'm sure.

Mifune

Mehmber
Does New Vegas DLC ever go on sale? Debating on if I should pull the trigger at 5 bucks when I can get the Ultimate Edition for like 15.

Flux

Does New Vegas DLC ever go on sale? Debating on if I should pull the trigger at 5 bucks when I can get the Ultimate Edition for like 15.

It does... but each DLC is usually just 50% off. UE is what I did when I wanted all the DLC.

Oh my god this sale.

Just bought Banjo Tooie, since I more recently went through Banjo Kazooie again, and Castlevania SOTN.

While looking it seems like my original purchase of Banjo Kazooie on 360 won't let me redownload on my Xbone. Does anyone know if there's a solution for this, I've definitely already purchased it.

But man, Castlevania and Tooie for a lite under six bucks is great.

DarkCloud

Bejeweled 3: 2.49
Blood of the Werewolf: 1.74
Joe Danger 2 The Movie: 3.74
Jurassic Park The Game: 4.99
Midway Arcade Origins: 9.99 (I think this was 19.99 before)

Top Bottom