• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gotham S3 |OT| Not Filming In Vancouver - Mondays 8/7c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigi87

Oh snap, wasn't expecting them to meet so soon. I like this.

Also I love the haunting choir when not-Bruce appears. Reminds me of the Burton movies.

Another solid episode. Love this show. Super interested to see where they go with the not-Bruce storyline. I really wasn't expecting them to meet each other this soon.

Asbel

Too much forced plot tonight. Ivy grown up made no sense. Gordon and reporter shipping made no sense. And Penguin letting Fish live made no sense.

Penguin always was a mama's boy so I'm not surprised he let Fish go.

What did surprise me was that Deuce Wayne and the real Bruce are already meeting. But this show is usually pretty quick with the pacing so maybe I should have saw that coming.

Evo X

And what a gorgeous shot that was too. The DoP on the show really kills it week after week, but that one really stuck out.

Yeah, I loved that shot. Train looked amazing.

At least the annoying ass speedster is gone.

Thank god. Hated low budget quicksilver.

Jim moves on quickly

Had no idea young Gordon was such a player. Continues to hook up with the most gorgeous women on the show.

Anyone know the leather chick's actress?

I assume you need to know for "scientific research purposes", huh?

Bianca Rutigliano. Too bad they kept her in the mask the whole time.

MV5BMTEzNTAxMjU3NDBeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU4MDcyMTI5NDQx._V1_.jpg

Sölf

Enjoyed the episode, but so far it's not as good as Season 2 was. Then again, I loved Jerome and he was basically the main guy in the opening arc.

I really want to see Mad Hatter soon.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Thoughts during the episode:
- Hunky Gordon is just drowning in beautiful women. Lee, Barbara, and now Valerie Vale. Whew
- This sexy Ivy thing is exactly what I thought it would be when it was announced lmao
- Valerie Vale character is growing on me. She's obviously having fun with it. Spunky reporter type is a good fit for the show.
- I'll be happy when they move away from these escapees. It's low rent X-Men at this point.
- I loved the shot with Lee getting off the train.

You know, I actually dug this episode. It was more focused and structured than the premiere. Still a little of the "we have to get a look at everyone this week" syndrome, but it fit way better and wasnt as jarring.

And I'll mention it again because it was so fucking amazing, but the shots of Lee getting off the train at the end. Bravo.

I also really liked the scene between Fish and Penguin. Wait, did I actually just say that? But yeah, it was well done. They took something ridiculous like her letting him go, and used it as a moment to expand both characters a little. Considering Penguin's mommy issues, I could see him eating that story up like pudding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom