• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

what happened to drinky crow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anteater

is he alright

i haven't seen him made a new thread in a while, and his last post was in may

is he alright? any mods know him personally?

is he banned?

what other gaffers just disappeared into thin air, do you sometimes wonder what happened to them?

Sheesh I've been on this site for over 10 years now. Don't see myself leaving anytime soon. It has its share of problems but it's still the best community on the net I think.

Anteater

Sheesh I've been on this site for over 10 years now. Don't see myself leaving anytime soon. It has its share of problems but it's still the best community on the net I think.

yeah best thing is the moderation, it's not perfect but it's far better than sites who let people roam free with shitty trolling one liners

Anteater

I've always wondered what happened to A More Normal Bird. His name can't be clicked and his tag says "guest."

aww shit that reminds me of that one guy who asked to be deleted on the gaming side

but i can't remember his name! stump was the one that was asked to delete him and he had a cat avatar

edit: oh shit I remember, it was Wicked, what happened to him and why did (he asked to delete all his posts) all his posts disappear?

last spotted on google street view

1DYmh1I.jpg

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
yeah best thing is the moderation, it's not perfect but it's far better than sites who let people roam free with shitty trolling one liners

look at this ass kisser

I agree

Do you really eat ants?

Violet_0

Banned
I've always wondered what happened to A More Normal Bird. His name can't be clicked and his tag says "guest."

dunno if it was him but one poster got guest'ed once by Evilore in the Pillars of Eternity OT. As far as I can tell, it's effectively the same as a permaban

as for Drinky Crow, his special tag makes it it's kinda hard to tell if he's actually banned heh

Anteater

Do you really eat ants?

I thought the account approval guy goes authorize accounts by alphabetical order and I couldn't come up with a username that starts with A so I went with anteater.

Still took a while to get approved tho...

No idea. He may still post at another smaller forum. That's all I can say.

oh you're for real =o

I haven't browsed other forums for a while

damn he really is gone :(

Future

Wasn't there some grand series finale to drinky crow where he revealed his secret username identity just before leaving the forum

andthebeatgoeson

Übermatik;208385881 said:
He's always been banned...
Still catching fish. Works everytime.
If I had a dollar for every time people came into his threads to mock his banned status, I would have bought Nintendo by now.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
aww shit that reminds me of that one guy who asked to be deleted on the gaming side

but i can't remember his name! stump was the one that was asked to delete him and he had a cat avatar

edit: oh shit I remember, it was Wicked, what happened to him and why did (he asked to delete all his posts) all his posts disappear?

Well, his last hurrah with that account was painting PC gamers with the religious zealotry brush, so if the deletion were requested, I suspect he was embarrassed and wanted a clean record. He seemingly made a new account last year... but copped a ban just a few months after activation for again causing trouble in a PC thread.

Anteater

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
wtf lol, I could understand the reasoning but why did he make another account with the same name, that's so weird

I'd guess he wanted a name as close to his previous one as possible so people would remember him, like if I were to have my account deleted only to come back as JasonC. Probably not the wisest decision given his history.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
He stopped doing his Cruncheons podcast, too. The last few episodes he did sounded like he barely wanted to be there. But from what I remember he has a good job at Microsoft.

I sometimes wonder how many people who disappeared from the Internet had died.

It's depressing knowing that I've spent hundreds of thousands of words and an alarming amount of my life here, but if I died tomorrow, nobody here would know.

Anteater

I sometimes wonder how many people who disappeared from the Internet had died.

It's depressing knowing that I've spent hundreds of thousands of words and an alarming amount of my life here, but if I died tomorrow, nobody here would know.

yeah, I think I'd just die without a word

if you see me stop posting for several months, I'm likely dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom