• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Scott Buck (Inhumass) full trailer leaks

Chris1

This looks bad but so did AoS and it's been the GOAT comic book series since its second season, so I ain't writing this off yet.

Scott buck wasn't involved in AoS.

Unless you're a big fan of the back half of Dexter or Iron Fist, I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Fury451

Banned
Very optimistic

Kind of yeah. If it didn't have the big name of marvel behind it, I would say it gets canceled due to lower ratings towards the end of its first season. My guess is that it's going to have big initial numbers, a sharp drop off, and a limp on for an obligatory second season before it gets shut down.

dorikyasu

This might be the first Marvel TV show I'm going to pass. Even though I endured through Iron Fist, I just can't take it anymore.

Cuburt

Lol.

irLdhqMh.jpg

Maximus is probably going to be the only good thing about this.

The only thing about the trailer that seems to be intriguing is the whole Maximus/Black Bolt dynamic.

I'll at least give the IMAX episodes a chance, I eventually gave Iron Fist 2 episodes to change my mind (it didn't), but Scott Yuck and this trailer does not inspire confidence.

Weird that the AR seems to be scope despite using IMAX cameras. Unless the crop was done to render less CG and give it a faux-epic look on cable.

Fury451

Banned
There's only one Inhuman I care about in Marvel TV and she isn't in this show.

Do you really want this to be the vehicle that introduces Kamal Kahn to live action media?

Though if this sticks around long enough she'll probably show up ala Robbie as Ghost Rider in AOS..

mreddie

Would love to know what behind the scenes fuckery turned this thing from a frontrunner MCU film into... Whatever this might be.

Feige wanted Black Panther and Captain Marvel movies but only if Ike got his Inhumans movie, deal done but last year, Feige took control of Marvel Studios around Civil War and months later, Inhumans was replaced by Spidey 2.

Ike took his ball and Inhumans and they wanted to make the show ASAP before Infinity

I'm giving this a shot, at least the IMAX stuff.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
Basically, Ike Perlmutter couldn't stomach that his Inhumans film was shitcanned by Kevin Feige and decided to complete his pet project in the cheapest, fastest way possible.

Maddocks

Yikes, that looked rough. Nothing in that makes me want to go....I need to see that.

This was def made for the inhumans fans in mind and focus.

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
How they gonna do my boy Blackagar like this...

Dude could tell a good chunk of Earth Marvel to "Fuck off" and they would be splattered. Literally. I wanna see dude whisper "war" and wreck whole attack fleets of ships and shit.

Godamnit.

mreddie

Dude could tell a good chunk of Earth Marvel to "Fuck off" and they would be splattered. Literally. I wanna see dude whisper "war" and wreck whole attack fleets of ships and shit.

Godamnit.

They'll have a line where they say he had to depower himself because his voice killed somebody or some shit.

Anung

Un Rama

Godamnit.

All I wanted from this connected universe was Blackbolt shouting "No!" at Thanos. They could have just made it a cold open for Infinity War so it's a backdoor for The Inhuman's and actually shows Thanos doing a cool thing.

Instead we get Scott Buck. MCU is Diminishing returns.

Assuming it is, are you inclined to think it would not suck ass when completed based on the foundation they're working on? I mean, it's not just unfinished effects here. The whole thing looks awful top to bottom.

Oh, it'll almost certainly suck. I'm only talking about the FX and production values.

Hydrus

I know nothing about inhumans and I think this looks interesting. Only thing I hate is that chicks red hair. Looks awful.

hydruxo

There wasn't a single thing in that trailer that looked interesting. Even Iron Fist had a couple shots here and there in the trailers that looked cool, even if the final product was below average. This just looks straight up bad in every way.

Top Bottom