• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Luxury" music festival organised by Ja Rule turns into Lord of the Flies sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Banned
i wonder how much is trolling. "getfuktantifacucks" doesn't seem like the most honest person. then again if true it must be karma coming back to bite them in the ass.
Didn't even look at the names. Wouldn't be surprised if it's just fake shit to bait people into panicking even more.

I just went to take a look at the subreddit. 4chan is there.
Welp, there we go.

theaface

Those secure lockers though...

fa7e70180ee52b02cb91fe929031f1b8.png

Morat

Banned
I feel like the people who would pay that much specifically for a "luxury festival" deserve this.

I mean yeah, it sucks its a scam, but come one. If you want to go to a luxury festival you can pay through the nose for posh accommodation at Glastonbury or any other established festival.

NOOOOOOOOO

I feel really bad for the attendees. Even if you're rich and an idiot, that doesn't mean you deserve to lose 12 grand or should get fucking stranded in the Bahamas.

Would be relieved to hear that that stuff from the subreddit is just trolling.

edit: that conch shell tweet holy fucking SHIT

Lucario

NOOOOOOOOO

I feel really bad for the attendees. Even if you're rich and an idiot, that doesn't mean you deserve to lose 12 grand or should get fucking stranded in the Bahamas.

Would be relieved to hear that that stuff from the subreddit is just trolling.

I wonder how many chargebacks already happened

Bronx-Man

Banned
I mean yeah, it sucks its a scam, but come one. If you want to go to a luxury festival you can pay through the nose for posh accommodation at Glastonbury or any other established festival.

I think that at most, Coachella tops off anywhere from $600-1000. $12,000 just for a festival is fucking insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom