• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

I heard that Bryant Park is haunted by a rogue shark. Hmm.

qSmLi5G.jpg

Thinking about buying these Striker's Gear Set blueprints. However, I'm curious what the armor is going to be at as I don't want to drop below 65% weapon mitigation. Has anyone here crafted any?

JohnCYQ

PSA:

DZ03 safehouse sells:
75 -> AUG, FW M1A
90 -> Valkyria

2pc Sentry's Call works like Brutal -> multiplicative instead of additive

3pc Striker's Battlegear -> Nerfed from 100% to 50% crit damage.

Deku Tree

Two comments:

1) The patch notes made me think that ilvl 32 HE would drop from lvl 32 named bosses. This is not true. They have removed ilvl anyway from your stuff. But your old ilvl 31 HE has gear score 182 now. And all the HE that drop from lvl 32 named bosses is gear score 182. I have not seen a HE with gear score higher than 182 yet.

2) it feels like CM enemies scale off your gear score now. RC CM felt harder with my 189 gear score than it did the last time I played it. The enemies felt like they hit harder, they feel like they take more damage, and they don't respond as strongly to status effects as they used to (shotgunners feel like they stagger less and they stagger for shorter).

FeD.nL

I just did my first supply drop and it were just 2 superior items, some gloves and a weapon mod. Is that it? I thought it was supposed to be HE items?

Spades

Watched Goth's stream earlier. Will reserve judgement on the Incursion until I play it for myself, but it seemed pretty disappointing from what I saw. Was expecting more. Wasn't expecting a raid, but one room with multiple waves is very disappointing. I know there are a lot of apologists in here, and everyone has an opinion, but after playing the game through and then getting very bored with the limited endgame options, this just doesn't seem to cut it for me.

Lucifon

Wait the incursion is just a wave defence thing? I thought this was meant to be their version of a raid where you have to utilise proper team work etc. A wave defence mission seems like the most underwhelming way to quickly churn out a piece of content.

Lucifon

Incursion takes 30 mins to complete apparently. Taking the devs 2 days is such a lie, they hyped this thing up in an incredibly misleading way.

kriskrosbbk

Guys I dont know but since Sunday I stopped seeing this thread among the rest.I need to search for it. Any ideas? Dont tell me hackers hacked it also.

Maximus P

Going to find me a nice green pistol to equip.

That's a point actually. I wonder what equipping a gray standard level 1 pistol would do for your gear score? I have a level 29 green pistol now which dropped my score by 10 from 162 to 152 from my purple one, but i suppose a much lower level gun may drop you by quite a lot.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Good stuff Nami and guys. Will try it out later.

Do the enemies respawn infinite on all waves are only on the final wave?

That's a point actually. I wonder what equipping a gray standard level 1 pistol would do for your gear score? I have a level 29 green pistol now which dropped my score by 10 from 162 to 152 from my purple one, but i suppose a much lower level gun may drop you by quite a lot.
Good look. May need to run around and kill trash mobs or start another alt to get a low-level grey and then transfer it over.

Good stuff Nami and guys. Will try it out later.

Do the enemies respawn infinite on all waves are only on the final wave?

Yea, I wanted to ask this. Seemed like they spawned infinitely on earlier bomb rounds, is that true or was it just last round? Congrats!

Top Bottom