• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone feel differently about their Switch Pre-Order weeks later?

qko

Conspiracy Times: hiphoptherobot is a NOA employee slowly feeding us non-embargoed info so that our full attention is focused on him so that we don't listen to the press who is revealing as much of the same info he will reveal.

jk jk

_h8bit

Banned
Crazy that we're getting a first real look at the UI.. not from Nintendo.. but from some lucky random person. I don't understand this company at all.

Fireblend

Banned
This is on Nintendo for not having a UI Direct a week ago when they should have :p now we get our info via some retailer's fuckup.

tumblr_mu11pf4yHV1qlonyso1_400.gif

Quoted for truth.

Crazy that we're getting a first real look at the UI.. not from Nintendo.. but from some lucky random person. I don't understand this company at all.

I don't know the state of it, but I wonder if the UI is still not finalized. Remember with the Wii U, most of the functionality of the system came from a day one patch.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Conspiracy Times: hiphoptherobot is a NOA employee slowly feeding us non-embargoed info so that our full attention is focused on him so that we don't listen to the press who is revealing as much of the same info he will reveal.

jk jk

It crossed my mind that it could be some kind of viral marketing. But I don't really care, I want to see the secret power of UI.

shanafan

I wish unsure about my preorder, but after seeing the Switches out in the wild in the hands of press, hell yes I want mine.

Gestault

I had gotten one of the first-round pre-orders (grey Joy-Con for life). Since I'm specifically buying the Wii U version of Zelda as well and about to be going through a move, I decided to cancel that launch pre-order for now. At least until a few more of the first party games are available. My feelings are still really mixed on the whole thing, but nothing's changed, per se.

This still feels like a system I'll have fun with (even if some business-side decisions seem bonkers). If 1-2-Switch feels even a little bit like Joust, I'll have fun when I get it.

Toad.T

Banned
Even if we're sent on a elaborate ruse cruise, I do have to admit that the art of the Mario gang atound the switch is neat.

Top Bottom