• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

Salarians

I loved Rocket League at launch and played it almost daily for months. Then I stopped. Now every time I load it up and play a game or two, I do pretty poorly. Got to put some real time into it and get my skill back.

Snow Day, Hoops, and Rumble are all great modes too.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I missed subbing to the new thread somehow. I was wondering why the old one was dead.

Anyway crosspost: tits

Sibylus

Banned
I missed subbing to the new thread somehow. I was wondering why the old one was dead.

Anyway crosspost: tits

mjlol.png

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
For all I knew Trump threw everyone in this thread into one of his gay death camps.

Emouse

Hey hi LGBT+++ GAF, not sure how much I'll be here but I'll fill out the thingy and say hi at the very least

Your gender? Your sexual identity?
what's a gender
not actually sure right now? genderfluid may be the most accurate rn tho

Your sexual orientation?
Pansexual

Where Are You From?
England

Where Do You Live?
London, England, not the Canada one

How Old Are you?

Favorite Type of Music?
honestly anything that sounds good, punk/indie/japanese rock stuff, but not really limited to that

Profession or Career interest?
stressed IT Support
please don't ask me about computers ;-;

Favorite video game(s)?
MGS, pokemon, Destiny, GC Nintendo stuff, RPGs and shooters + more

What are your hobbies (other than gaming)?
Movies, anime, music and spending stupid money on things I super don't need but I do it anyways ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

selfies:

Dany

Banned
Best part working on a pediatric unit is there is no uniform! Can't wait until I get my income income so I can buy more super hero and cartoon t-shirts.

I just wanna start nowww.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Best part working on a pediatric unit is there is no uniform! Can't wait until I get my income income so I can buy more super hero and cartoon t-shirts.

I just wanna start nowww.
Congrats and bless us with pics

Thing I hate about Grindr is the profiles without pictures so you interact with them only to find out they turn out to be 50 year old men and not your type :/

Little Mons†er;224827137 said:
Thing I hate about Grindr is the profiles without pictures so you interact with them only to find out they turn out to be 50 year old men and not your type :/

Gay men die at 30 though.

Also that's pretty sad when you think about it. They probably don't use a picture because well, Grindr probably isn't friendly to older gay men. Especially if they look old/out of shape. It must be extremely hard to find people.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Little Mons†er;224827137 said:
Cant say I run into these issues in the apps I use 💅🏽
Also older men in other apps are treated better than grindr. Grindr is the worst hook up app of the bunch if people forget Adam4Adam.

Yeah bit shit that thread got locked.

Well if we can't get the word out all over here, we have to do it elsewhere. Thanks for making it, btw. At least it seemed to reach a few thousand eyes.

There is currently a We the People petition to try and get Obama to appoint Merrick Garland before Trump puts his demons in human skin on the bench. People will say "petitions lul" but after Trump won the presidency, it behooves us to not at least entertain these small efforts that might actually help people.

daripad

THERE ARE PEOPLE STILL PLAYING ROCKET LEAGUE HERE?

That game is awesome. It was my GOTY last year and it is my most played game this year. Practically the only thing i played this year lmao

THERE ARE PEOPLE STILL PLAYING ROCKET LEAGUE HERE?

That game is awesome. It was my GOTY last year and it is my most played game this year. Practically the only thing i played this year lmao

I just downloaded it since it was on sale last week. Are you on PS4? idk if i have you on that.

But i suck lol even after the tutorials

daripad

I just downloaded it since it was on sale last week. Are you on PS4? idk if i have you on that.

But i suck lol even after the tutorials

yeah, I'm daripad there too

I used to suck there too, don't worry lol You will get better once you start playing more, I would recommend checking some tutorials online too. The game is easy to grab but hard to master, but it is way too fun.

He admit hes shallow. In my head I was thinking racist too.

But fuck me is he still trying to find a straight hite guy to be his first his excuse was gay guys feel used. And straight guys aren't in the sense they haven't had sex with guys... Hes going around the gym just asking if they are single lmao. But he has the grapes to ask so I applaud him

Yes I'm still talking to him why? Idk. I'm just that way.

Speaking of racist. Grindr guy said he's white. I said I was Mexican. He said he's only into white guys. Interestingly I had a hunch because.i favourited his profile because his distance kept hanging too much

But fuck me is he still trying to find a straight hite guy to be his first his excuse was gay guys feel used. And straight guys aren't in the sense they haven't had sex with guys... Hes going around the gym just asking if they are single lmao. But he has the grapes to ask so I applaud him

Speaking of racist. Grindr guy said he's white. I said I was Mexican. He said he's only into white guys. Interestingly I had a hunch because.i favourited his profile because his distance kept hanging too much

Sounds like to me this dude is racist and has issues he needs to work on. He has much more to worry about than his virginity.

Who's getting Pokeshit Sun and/or Moon tomorrow?

Not me.

A clothes rack I was sorting the clothes on at work fell over and knocked some stuff over and broke some glass on picture frames and a ceramic cup. I am not meaningfully responsible for that happening but it was dramatic! It was two racks joined back to back. One side was much heavier than the other (because we have fewer of the size that was on the lighter side) and one end of that side was much heavier due to those being trousers (lots of jeans)rather than shirt. And afterwards examining it, it didn't seem structurally tight enough. It just collapsed apparently by itself, it took so little input. It was good that it was me that was near it and nobody else since it would have happened by itself for a customer.

They are getting someone tomorrow to look at it to see if it is at risk to happen again. I have a bit of back pain but that could be unrelated. I had tried to rebalance the rack for a moment before realising nope it is gone, don't hurt yourself.

daripad

Can anybody recommend me a good gay fiction book? I really want to read a gay story his winter to feel warm and cozy inside tbh

Kevyt

Sounds like a keeper~

Hes not into blscks or Asian.

Just tall muscular white guys he said he's okay if they are light skin but not darker than him as far as Latin guys go.
Literally I lowkey want to fuck most guys I see. I actually just cannot understand people that have these childish limitations to who they find attractive that probably aren't even true.

Bladenic

Literally I lowkey want to fuck most guys I see. I actually just cannot understand people that have these childish limitations to who they find attractive that probably aren't even true.

Okay but are you getting Pokémon? I look forward to gently ending your career again

An update about the "boy upstairs"... our conversations on Grindr is getting into 'want to get to know you/ we could be friends/banter' territory and it's confusing because he's looking for a 'No Strings Attached' sort of thing and I'm really confused at the moment. One of my flat mates was talking to the same guy on Grindr (but it didn't amount to anything) and he was telling me their chats were "quite intense" but that's not happening with me... I'm just quite confused about the whole thing tbh, maybe I'm just over thinking it too much? I'm just confused on what this guy wants from me...
duck.gif

RM8

I want Pokémon so bad, but region lock combined with my disdain for digital on 3DS is making things complicated ;(

KmA

Ok literally though. Like in person I'm literally *looking eye's emojing* every second guy I see on my college campus. But on apps though I'm really selective most of the time.

Kater

Banned
Most guys can have something that draws me to them but the appeal wears off quickly for me if there isn't more to them than what I initially saw in them. Also, I don't fuck around anymore like I used to when I was still drinking more.

On apps I just like just about everyone, but I might not engage in a conversation if the only thing I get is a "Hi" or some bad joke / pickup line.

Top Bottom