• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 2012.9.13 - Sep. 13, 3AM EDT

Nibel

Her name is Kate Menson and thanks for adding me! At first this pic confused me because it's a party hall which as little to do with the hype train meme. But now I understand that THE PARTY IS INSIDE THE TRAIN!!!

...EXACTLY

i2FKgTaBu46Zz.png

Just remember the Wii 3, people. Similar thing to this, and all we got out of it was Pokemon Battle Revolution. Don't give in to the hype, particularly now.

I wish I could believe. :(

...Although I will join Nibel's pic, if that's alright. :p

The Giant

Banned
Can't wait to see the rest of Nintendoland and all the goodies it will have in it.

I hope RE6 get announced for Wii U.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Isn't the avatar right below the Miyamoto avatar and left to the green mushroom avatar IB's?

Or am I mistaken? (Also I have no idea what that gif means)

You probably mean AceBandage.... xD

Can I have a ticket for the hype train?

It's one of my dreams, to crash in overhyping while screaming with you guys :')

@Sebastian: YEAH! They made it for gaf, absolutely.

bluehat9

Can't really care about the Japan presentation aside from finally get a price since I'll probably be let down by stuff that never leaves there, but at least the US one is only a few hours later. Saving my hype for that.

tsab

Nintendo Direct for Japan is 10AM local time for tsab

*calls at work*
- Hi boss, I'll be a little late on Thursday
- Why you ask? Because the HYPE TRAIN leaves earlier than expected from the station

tumblr_lzd0jazHyK1r62lur.gif

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Wow, GAF is going to explode over the next day or so with this and the Apple keynote. Pretty exiting stuff.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
So when i wake up tomorrow morning, there will be all the news we were waiting for, thanks to early Japan Nintendo Direct?

Awesome!

Edit : Fucking last post of a page again arrggh.

Top Bottom