• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Riverdale Season 2 |OT| Something Wicked This Way Comes

2ed70844675c4e5b125987c43e66c7fe9edf34eb_hq.gif

Briarios

People were still auditioning ?

For the boyfriend, aunts, etc ... there are a lot of roles to be filled. But, don't forget, Dove Cameron posted a single Sabrina image back in September, she was also filming at the same location as Riverdale last year -- so she got to know the cast and possibly the producers. Archie Comics also tweeted about her.

Sabrina needs to be cast way before the others if she's going to appear this season -- and, they have to build every other roll around her. They're not going to cast anyone until they know the chemistry is right with their star. So, whether it's Cameron or not, I'd be willing to wager an offer is already out or accepted for Sabrina.

Edit: Also, I'd like to point out a big reason the CW would love to get Dove Cameron - her social media presence is insane. She has 14.5 million followers on Instagram ... compare that to some of the biggest stars from the network.

cj_iwakura

For the boyfriend, aunts, etc ... there are a lot of roles to be filled. But, don't forget, Dove Cameron posted a single Sabrina image back in September, she was also filming at the same location as Riverdale last year -- so she got to know the cast and possibly the producers. Archie Comics also tweeted about her.

Sabrina needs to be cast way before the others if she's going to appear this season -- and, they have to build every other roll around her. They're not going to cast anyone until they know the chemistry is right with their star. So, whether it's Cameron or not, I'd be willing to wager an offer is already out or accepted for Sabrina.

Edit: Also, I'd like to point out a big reason the CW would love to get Dove Cameron - her social media presence is insane. She has 14.5 million followers on Instagram ... compare that to some of the biggest stars from the network.
Just this month people were still auditioning for the role of Sabrina, it looked like.

gforguava

Riverdale is so great that an episode that has Lacey from The Middleman, Dilton Doiley selling guns in the dead of night, girls on rollerskates, and a Zodiac reenactment for the closer, the things that stood out most were the look on Betty's face when Cheryl called her and V. "Humpty and Dumpty" and Mrs. Blossom's turban.

Seriously, Cheryl and Mrs. Blossom whole Grey Gardens thing at, lords above, Thistle House is too great.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Speculation on the murderer

I wonder if it's going to be Fang from Little Archie? Since Penny Peabody just popped up so it made me skeptical that they could bring Fang into this as well.

Briarios

Just this month people were still auditioning for the role of Sabrina, it looked like.

All they showed was what looked like an audition room with a page of script that included Sabrina and Harvey ... There has been no word other than that. And, it's just as likely they were auditioning Harvey.

Blech, this episode wasn't good at all. It just felt off.
Everything felt in character to me.

Loving that the show is in full murder house mode now that the main characters' romantic partners are already established. The relationship drama (with Grundy as the nadir) was easily the worst part of last season.

cj_iwakura

I think it was a good episode, it was just very heavy. A ton of plots going on all in one episode. Jughead and the lawyer, Penny, the trial, Pop's closing, the Pussycats concert, the killer at the end, Grundy's death, etc.

now that moose is dead i'm glad
we can get back to kevin and random guy #615 to make out in the woods while a serial murderer is out on the loose

Top Bottom