• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Powerball jackpot climbs to $700,000,000 for Wednesday’s drawing

Dartastic

If anyone wins in here, please pay off my student loans please and thank you. If I win, I'll set some money aside to help pay off people's student loans in this thread. :p

bought 10 bucks worth yesterday. Time to win it all!

My ticket numbers are only good for the day that is posted on my ticket, correct?

I went to the website but its honestly confusing as fuck. Horrible writing lol

Got 2 tickets, time to lose and continue with life, or win and run away with my money since I think California has to show the winners.

I picked up $40 worth because my money is soon parted from me.

I'm still working through the list of things I'll do when I win (and we all know I'll win, right?) but so far I have:
  • Find myself a low stress job that I enjoy doing so I don't lose my mind due to boredom or excess

I like this idea. Work for peanuts (free?) because who gives a shit what the work pays, you're already in the money. Do something that fulfills you.

slit

Got my two plays, I don't know why I bother but with huge jackpots I always do. I guess it doesn't matter, it goes to a good cause. Well a portion of it does anyway.

Went to a family owned convenience store and got a ticket. The kid behind the counter was like 14 years old, if I win they better not try to disqualify me or some shit

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Bought 1 ticket + a 4 pack of Evil Czechmunk IPA (since they sell tickets at the liquor store). Even if I don't win, I got a delicious beer out of the deal! So it's a win in my book.

fuck. yall. i left my numbers i was going to pick at work. if i wake up tomorrow to find out i could have won. i'm going to seppuku.

Top Bottom