• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Gorillaz Album titled "Humanz" releases April 28th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saturnz Barz is real interesting. Dark and dreamy. I like it. I want to see how these all fit together in the full album, that's what matters

I mean, I only listen to like three songs from Plastic Beach, so hopefully this album can at least meet that...

Demon Days is perfect all around though.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
digging both. that popcaan track fits into the current ebb and flow of music now while also doing some fun shit on the low end. I could see multiple rappers jumping on that track for remixes.

andromeda was just dope. It's a dance track. this shit is gunna be fun thrown in with some heady house mixes. maybe a disco track that is just 4/4 get your chest ready to bust.

TM94

Saturnz Barz is incredible, what a fucking return this is.

full

Xux

I love it so far. Can definitely see the jump from the Do Ya Thing and The Fall. Want that vinyl set.

Moonkid

Seeing as how we got the power is the last song of the album I think I'll skip it. Not really feeling Saturn Barz but I'll give it time, most music I like takes a while to gel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom