• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita PSN Game & Service Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroAKA

Does Soul Sacrifice have an official release date in the US yet, or is it another Ragnarok Odyssey situation? Amazon lists the date as March 13 while GameStop lists it as March 31.

Will buy day one.

Waiting for the publisher to get back to me with a code. Will hopefully have on day minus one ;)

Also the Wii U's Wii emulator has been hacked enough to get The Homebrew Channel running on it in an almost exact simile of the Vita and VHBL. I'm mad, mainly because people aren't yelling "The Wii U is dead" much like the same people would yell "The Vita is dead".

man of science

Neo Member
So, any good RPGs that aren't ports out now or due in 2013? No rush. Only 2 hours into P4G. Really loving it. Will probably get P3P and already have FF7-9 on PSN.

VanWinkle

Waiting for the publisher to get back to me with a code. Will hopefully have on day minus one ;)

Also the Wii U's Wii emulator has been hacked enough to get The Homebrew Channel running on it in an almost exact simile of the Vita and VHBL. I'm mad, mainly because people aren't yelling "The Wii U is dead" much like the same people would yell "The Vita is dead".

Oh nice, will watch your video.

Excited to see our merry band of misfits, continuing on with a new thread. I would have missed everyone dearly - from Toma, Turkish, Carl, Takao, Zeer0id, Van Winkle and more....all the way to even Totobeni :>

Pissed that PSASBR DLC preorder stuff still CANNOT be retrieved from PSN, on Vita.

Looking forward to several games - is MaliciousRebirth coming to the west?

Excited to see our merry band of misfits, continuing on with a new thread. I would have missed everyone dearly - from Toma, Turkish, Carl, Takao, Zeer0id, Van Winkle and more....all the way to even Totobeni :>

Pissed that PSASBR DLC preorder stuff still CANNOT be retrieved from PSN, on Vita.

Looking forward to several games - is MalicioisRebirth coming to the west?

Oooh, I was just thinking about that too.

VanWinkle

Good to see you back too eighty(one). I used a code somebody posted for the costumes for PSASBR a few days ago on the vita thread and it worked. Can't remember what it was though so I don't know if its the same code you tried.

Edit: oh wait I see you're talking about something else. Nevermind lol

Looking forward to several games - is MaliciousRebirth coming to the west?

Hopefully Malicious Rebirth also has a rebirth concerning it's framerate and can keep a steady 30 (or dare I dream, more?).

And what about Sony Smash DLC preorder stuff? NA people who were in here were covered by that multiuse code. I think all of us vitabros now have the preorder DLC, even me, who doesn't even own it! :)

fernoca

And what about Sony Smash DLC preorder stuff? NA people who were in here were covered by that multiuse code. I think all of us vitabros now have the preorder DLC, even me, who doesn't even own it! :)
Haha..yeah. It hasn't been officially solve;d but at least that multi-use code worked by the time I used it (2 horus later). So, finally got the costumes on my Vita version. Aside that, those that missed the code still have to wait to whenever Sony fixes it, or they release another multi-use code.

As far as Vita goes, have DJ Max Technika Tune "preordered" and preordered Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing Transformed for $25 on Amazon; so I guess those will be my 2 final Vita (retail) games for this year; for a total of 28 retail Vita games. Love those little boxes. :p

6CuCD.jpg

VanWinkle

Haha..yeah. It hasn't been officially solved but at least that multi-use code worked by the time I used it so finally got the costumes on my Vita version. Aside that, thsoe that missed the code still have to wait to whenever Sony fixes it, or they release another multi-use code.

As far as Vita goes, have DJ Max Technika Tune "preordered" and preordered Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing Transformed for $25 on Amazon; so I guess those will be my 2 final Vita (retail) games for this year; for a total of 28 retail Vita games. Love those little boxes. :p

Absolute beast. I love buying retail too. Those boxes are just too cute to pass up. I only have 15 or 16 retail games, though.

longdi

Banned
Regarding getting around the free 3 months PS+ asscreed codes without a US cc. Can i buy a year's sub from amazon digital, and then stack it with the trial codes for a total 15 months? Amazon digital allows non US issued cc to work.
However will PSN still require inputting a US cc even with the subscription purchased from Amazon?

zulux21

Regarding getting around the free 3 months PS+ asscreed codes without a US cc. Can i buy a year's sub from amazon digital, and then stack it with the trial codes for a total 15 months? Amazon digital allows non US issued cc to work.
However will PSN still require inputting a US cc even with the subscription purchased from Amazon?

im pretty sure they still require credit cards... at least the ign giveaway did and I already had plus when I used some of those one month codes.

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
Even though my non-US credit card doesn't work for purchasing anything on the PSN US store, it accepted the settings for the PS+ trial.
It also stacks.

How did you get sonic for 25$?

Hopefully Malicious Rebirth also has a rebirth concerning it's framerate and can keep a steady 30 (or dare I dream, more?).

-sigh- I preordred PSASBR, got my preorder costumes code on my receipt. Also, tried some of the valid ones posted in the Vita thread. Everytime, I attempt to utilize the code, on PSN (on my Vita) - it accesses the content and says "cannot download from PSVita system". Sony also seems clueless when ive phoned them - I want my costumes :<

Sid

-sigh- I preordred PSASBR, got my preorder costumes code on my receipt. Also, tried some of the valid ones posted in the Vita thread. Everytime, I attempt to utilize the code, on PSN (on my Vita) - it accesses the content and says "cannot download from PSVita system". Sony also seems clueless when ive phoned them - I want my costumes :<
Try it from your PS3.

Try it from your PS3.

Ummmm....well, Im not actually an owner of a PS3. I have Vita, 360, 3DS and Wii. Wasnt the biggest Sony fan, have taken notice of their excellent IPs - enjoy 3DS, play portables more lately - wanted the various Sony IP experience - added Vita to my collection.

Too late for PS3, leaning toward PS4 over a 720, solely because of Sony being more gamer friendly than MS (PS+/First second party IPs)

SCEA needs to add Ghostbusters PSP to Vita PSN

Onemic

Why didnt Wipeout 2048 get any love? It looks amazing and the online campaign is absolutely perfect for quick handheld replayability.

How would you guys compare NFS to this game?

fernoca

Free for plus users
EU Plus users; from what I remember. :p

How did you get sonic for 25$?
Their (Amazon)Facebook thing.
You liked/linked their Faceboook, allowed it to post something (dumb) on your wall, you got $5 deposited on your accout; which could only be used for stuff over $25 and sold by Amazon.

Used it on the game, plus free shipping thanks to Prime. (link)
[ends December 9, the $5 credit also needs to be used before 11:59 Dec. 9]

EU Plus users; from what I remember. :p

Their (Amazon)Facebook thing.
You liked/linked their Faceboook, allowed it to post something (dumb) on your wall, you got $5 deposited on your accout; which could only be used for stuff over $25 and sold by Amazon.

Used it on the game, plus free shipping thanks to Prime. (link)
[ends December 9, the $5 credit also needs to be used before 11:59 Dec. 9]

Ok yea i got the same thing, thought i missed a sale of something. Debating on what game to get.

DBT85

I going through Mutant Blobs Attack now (great game, having a lot of fun) and everytime I look at a billboard in the scenario I do this:

tumblr_mb0zzokSDt1rhaohoo2_500.gif

They put some good puns in this game.

I was the same. Really enjoyed all the little bits in the background of the game.

Has there ever been a Christmas sale on the PSN in tha past?

Yes, in the EU. SCEE may take longer to bring stuff to us, but they do remember that Christmas exists.

I wonder if I can break into the top 15 on this threads wall of shame. Though maybe we could have a smaller gap between 4 and 5 this time guys?

dallow_bg

nods at old men
I can see the Wario64/Chickdigger/myself thread now ...

"METAL GEAR SOLID RETURNS TO PSVITA

Digital comics muthafucka"
chickdigger was jr'ed (lol)

the lack of alphabetizing is driving me mad.

Has there ever been a Christmas sale on the PSN in tha past?
Yes.

hamchan

Just ordered a Vita with a 32gb card and comes with LBP and Fifa.

Have PS+ so will get the current free Vita games from there.

Planning to get:
Lumines
Persona 4 Golden
DJMAX Technika
Assassin's Creed 3 Liberation
Dynasty Warrior's Next
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
Everybody's Golf
Disgaea 3

If there is any reason to not get one of the above, like it's a bad port or isn't worth full price then any advice would be appreciated.

Sid

Planning to get:
Lumines
Persona 4 Golden
DJMAX Technika
Dynasty Warrior's Next
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
Everybody's Golf
Disgaea 3

If there is any reason to not get one of the above, like it's a bad port or isn't worth full price then any advice would be appreciated.
Dynasty Warrior's Next-too much touch BS
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus-30 fps but it is an awesome port.

Why didnt Wipeout 2048 get any love? It looks amazing and the online campaign is absolutely perfect for quick handheld replayability.

I've had Wipeout on my PS3 for months now but I never really got into it.

I'm enjoying the Vita version though. Its pretty addicting.
Also, I've been getting lost in photo mode. Ill post some screens sometime soon.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
Just received a friend request from a FNeves82, is he/are you a Vitabro?
Next time, please tell. Otherwise i'll just hit the ignore button :p

hamchan

Dynasty Warrior's Next-too much touch BS
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus-30 fps but it is an awesome port.

Yeah. If you can look past that though, it's a pretty solid DW game.

Thanks, not too bothered by touch or 30 fps, so will get those games.

That's a pretty awesome deal.

Yeah prices are dropping in Australia and the bundles are pretty good. Vita wi-fi launched at $350, now it's possible to get it $198 standalone.

Lusankya

Planning to get:
Lumines
Persona 4 Golden
DJMAX Technika
Dynasty Warrior's Next
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
Everybody's Golf
Disgaea 3

Don't forget to pick up Virtue's Last Reward. It's a really great game, but sadly not well known.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom