• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 (PS3/360 - Nov. 15) [Up: Entire Roster Leaked, Art In OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riposte

Kaijima said:
The only one I think is overkill is Nemesis, since we already have a full 3 person RE team in the game.

Otherwise I'm good with this list and really like the one or two total left field surprises. Characters like that keep the game fresher than just a list of everyone's absolutely most popular picks.

I don't see why any other Capcom franchise can't get as many reps as fighting games or as many X-men. If it helps, think of Nemesis as the only classic RE character. Also another villain, because damn do we need more of those.

I'm happy about: Dr. Strange(finally!), Ghost Rider, Rocket Raccoon, Iron Fist, Phoenix Wright, Strider. Definitely think there shoulda been more female characters. The weirdest choice to me is Nemesis.

Kurtofan

Busaiku said:
They're just saving Mega Man for Super Smash Bros!

Right?!
RIGHT?!
DLC for December.

voodoopanda said:
I'm happy about: Dr. Strange(finally!), Ghost Rider, Rocket Raccoon, Iron Fist, Phoenix Wright, Strider. Definitely think there shoulda been more female characters. The weirdest choice to me is Nemesis.
Yeah Nemesis is the big surprise, I kind of wish I didn't know about it, because it's so awesome.

Ledsen

I wanted Black Bolt :(

Black Bolt's most prominent offensive weapon is his voice, as his electron-harnessing ability is linked to the speech center of his brain. Speaking triggers a massive disturbance capable of leveling a city.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Its really hard to see other character's life bars on the HUD.... Why would you do this? WHY WHY? Why must I cry???!?!?!

GuardianE said:
Where are all the boobies?
Skullgirls took them all for themselves. :'(
USD said:
People have already mentioned it, but who the fuck re-designed the HUD? I can't see shit, Captain.
It actually looks better on the 720P character fight videos.
Forkball said:
Wow at those characters. Mega Man we hardly knew ye.
I didn't think Megaman was dead at first, but I think this seals it.

LegatoB

Kagari said:
Best Buy has Wesker STARS outfit... ugh. Hate this retailer exclusive preorder stuff.
Don't worry, you'll be able to buy all the outfits online a month or so out. That's how it goes.

I'm just going to be over here, knocking over magazine racks because Gene isn't in this.

Wallach

USD said:
People have already mentioned it, but who the fuck re-designed the HUD? I can't see shit, Captain.

I actually quite like the meters on the bottom, but not the new life bars. They're way harder to read for the assist characters.

wait a minute...MvC3 came out in February. I am completely alright with waiting until next February for them to add in Megaman and Carnage and other characters. No rush here capcom, you're gonna get my money, soon enough.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Riposte said:
I don't see why any other Capcom franchise can't get as many reps as fighting games or as many X-men. If it helps, think of Nemesis as the only classic RE character. Also another villain, because damn do we need more of those.

Ok, it's a fair point that it is another Capcom villain.

I'm actually quite interested to see what the other 7 new stages are.

Giving the game 16 stages is a great buff for variety.

LegatoB

SolarPowered said:
It actually looks better on the 720P character fight videos.
Yeah, but it looks terrible in Youtube/Stream resolutions. Capcom is well aware of how the community works, so it's baffling that they'd choose something that compresses/scales so horrifically.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Man, I'm really getting sick of this different retailer pre-order bullshit. One of the worst industry trends of this generation.

Ezalc

No Gene, no Gambit, no Jin meanwhile Vergil, Frank West and Nemesis = Fuck you Capcom. Looks like I'll be skipping this shit again.

SmithnCo

They'll probably get feedback at EVO and whatnot for the life bars and hopefully change that shit. I think they're hard to see too.

Riposte

LegatoB said:
Don't worry, you'll be able to buy all the outfits online a month or so out. That's how it goes.

I'm just going to be over here, knocking over magazine racks because Gene isn't in this.

If Gene was in, I don't think I could have survived the day. Only so much a man can take.

I expect Nemesis to have some nasty Hypers.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
Riposte said:

I agree with this. They've been very under represented on the Capcom side. Ultimate seems to fix that problem. I would have preferred Dr. Wily though. :(

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Strider's Ourbouros takes 3 meters.

The jig is up guys.

Kurtofan

Kaijima said:
Ok, it's a fair point that it is another Capcom villain.

I'm actually quite interested to see what the other 7 new stages are.

Giving the game 16 stages is a great buff for variety.
We already know two stages, Megaman Legend under snow and Daredevil throne.

dankir

LUPINKO WHERE ARE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

The jig is up guys.

Yeah he has two Level 3's Ouroborous and Ragnarok.

Gravijah said:
"they should add more obscure characters!"

"THEY DIDN'T ADD THE OBSCURE CHARACTER I WANTED THIS SUCKS"
THEY DIDN'T INCLUDE GOKU GOD DAMN IT I'LL NEVER BUY THIS GAME

ThatCrazyGuy said:
Rocket Raccoon sounds awesome. I hope his plays like Cable.
Don't do this to me. I hate Cable.

Rocket Raccoon is too kawaii for such a thing.

I hope he's the brokenest character there

Ohai gaize.

20_mvc36.png

Riposte

A Human Becoming said:
I agree with this. They've been very under represented on the Capcom side. Ultimate seems to fix that problem. I would have preferred Dr. Wily though. :(

I wonder how fans would react if Megaman's villain was in, but not Megaman. "OMG CAPCOM IS JUST SPITTING ON US NOW. EVIL WINS!!!"

(Yeah, Dr Wily would get me hype. Especially if he was based around robot master fake-assists.)

Luigi87

*looks at GameStop pre-order*

Chun-Li: Street Fighter Alpha Costume
Storm: Morlock Costume
X-23: X-Men Evolution Costume
Morrigan: White Shirt, Pants/Business Attire Costume

Must have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom