• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crackdown 3 cinematic screencap of Terry Crews his character

Theorry

crackdown-3-terry-crews.jpg

Lifestyle blog HighSnobiety recently interviewed Terry Crews on his status as an internet superhero, and his role as a super-powered agent in Crackdown 3.

Accompanying the piece was a screencap from Crackdown 3's opening cinematic, which shows that despite the game's stylistic choices, it still packs a lot of visual prowess.

The styling on Crews in this scene certainly goes beyond the typical expectations of cel-shaded visuals. Nicole Fawcette of Xbox's marketing team confirmed that the picture is from Crackdown 3's opening sequences.

https://www.windowscentral.com/latest-crackdown-3-terry-crews-screenshot-showcases-cinematic-detail

Looks to be part of a cinematic not gameplay assets. Cool character though!

Now just show me more of the actual game and the multiplayer gosh darnit :(

Looks good, I just hope there are characters that wear helmets/have their face covered like my dude with the goggles in Crackdown 1.

Gestault

That's looking solid, especially re: looking like Crews. I'm hoping the visuals for cinematics don't contrast too much from gameplay. From the footage we've seen, there's actually a lot of surface detail and SSR shaders at play that are easily missed from so-so youtube footage, so here's hoping.

Those teeth man. those are nice teeth.

darkinstinct

...lacks reading comprehension.
It's stupid to have such good looking cinematics only to disappoint the player two minutes later with realtime graphics.

Fisty

Accompanying the piece was a screencap from Crackdown 3's opening cinematic, which shows that despite the game's stylistic choices, it still packs a lot of visual prowess.

Eh it's probably a Blur pre-rendered cutscene

Head.spawn

Fuck that looks cool. Still has the hard black-outlines and everything.

Why do dev's do this? It's like saying, "this is what we wish our game looked like! too bad for you". How are they going to juxtapose something looking this great with the jank-fugly (in comparison) they showed at E3?

That would be like if you had the old Wonder Woman tv show and then edited over all the action/fight scenes with footage from the 2017 movie.

Would look good in Killer Instinct!

Tweet bomb Adam Isgreen and Rukari Austin, if anyone can make it happen, it'd be them, right?

Tonky

Could you imagine if the whole game looked like that...shit would be crazy.
At this point, they really should. The actual in-game graphics are incredibly underwhelming, especially compared to what else has been accomplished with the open-world genre this generation.

That loos good, hope the game is fun if nothing else as the graphics look disappointing in the gameplay they've shown. I was hoping for things like more exaggerated/dynamic lighting effects on the Orbs. Kind of like the Halo 5 OS.
http://imgur.com/OwEh2ZL

Top Bottom