• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[ARCHIVE UP] The Giant Bomb "We've Got A Wii U" Live Stream

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
There is no hack.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=44493066&postcount=163
benny_a said:
Looks like the browser test files to check compliance with the html-spec. Also Acid test is the famous Javascript compliance test.

Login.html probably accepts anything you put in there and you don't have any actual control.

If he truly had access to some live system instead of a html test files why would the time lapsed not be dynamically adjusted?
It was created by a third-party with probably no knowledge of upcoming games. Meh.

I would even go a bit further: Maybe those files are not even located on the server but on the WiiU and were accidentally synced when they created their update.
Easy to test: Install wireshark between system and router. See if there is a connection attempt when you press the login.html or any other files.

Izick

"Is this what Shepard warned us about?..."

"...the framerate?"

gPOM4.gif

Though I disagree with Jeff. Mass Effect 3 for the majority of the game was a better game than 2. The original game, was better than both, warts and all.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Haven't played 3, but Mass Effect 1's story was WAY better than the story in 2. I didn't really like the gameplay in either of them.

StuBurns

Banned
Mass Effect 1 is much better than the other two. It was Star Trek, the other two are Star Wars. I loved being a captain with real responsibility, dealing with political issues, etc.

Doomshine

Maybe I'm just not remembering right, but Shepard seemed less like a wisecracking douchebag in 1. So much cringeworthy shit seemed to come out of his mouth in 2.

I haven't played 3 though since I didn't enjoy the story in 2.

Alex

Wii Sports, Trauma Center and Zelda was a pretty good launch, IMO. Of course, Zelda also hit Gamecube a month later and you didn't have to deal without the sword waggle crap.

vocab

Maybe I'm just not remembering right, but Shepard seemed less like a wisecracking douchebag in 1. So much cringeworthy shit seemed to come out of his mouth in 2.

I haven't played 3 though since I didn't enjoy the story in 2.

Renegade is cringe worthy and forced like hell in 1.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
I felt the Wii had a better launch in that there were several games for it that I wanted so I bought one day 1 at the time.

And I think Jeff doesn't like the console all that much. Haha.

FStop7

Banned
Renegade is cringe worthy and forced like hell in 1.

I think a couple of the major renegade choices were interesting and not clear cut in ME1.

The decision to save or kill the Rachni Queen wasn't easy. On the one hand she seemed sincere, but on the other hand her race nearly wiped out a large part of the galaxy and there was no guarantee it wouldn't happen again.

The decision to try and rescue the Council. I actually opted against this in my first playthrough because I was thinking that by using resources to save the Council I might not be able to defeat Sovereign. Stopping the Reaper from activating the Citadel and thus ushering in the end of the galaxy seemed to me to be far more important than even the Council's lives.

Top Bottom