• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SDCC: Metal Gear Solid 5 announced or not (Open Ground Reconnaissance Endeavour OGRE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

StuBurns

Banned
Sorry, I completed both games and you are wrong. Just draw a map of the areas in question, the possible traversal paths and existing active actors at any point in time and you will see.
Sorry, I completed both games and you are wrong.

See how easy that was?

Maybe it's because UC doesn't stop you playing every five minutes and hit you with a load screen. It's very clear to see exactly how large a MGS4 level is, because you have to watch loading, like in the olden days...

Durante

If I had more time I'd be tempted to draw some maps for you guys. The action in Uncharted is entirely controlled, it's rooms connected by corridors, with specific spawning points where (waves of) enemies are set up. It's very different from MGS4 which has multiple distinct traversal paths through its areas and a much larger number of actors active at any given time.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Locking due to EXTREME off-topic behavior and OP's news is totally unconfirmed. You can make a new thread when it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom