• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles |OT| Too complicated to be played

So how do people actually find co-op matches in this? I get the impression that most people look for co-op buddies outside the game and don´t usually use the ingame browser, is that true?

If people want to do co-op matches for things like easter eggs, they usually go places like Discord or Reddit

Toa TAK

Banned
It's time to retire from zombies.

27Oouyg.png

Toa TAK

Banned
Wow, congrats. But how did you get more revives than downs if you played solo?
I've never really looked at the down/revive ratio when I played solo...

Cool, so on solo, you can get revived 3 times if you buy Quick Revive each time it's available. Buy at start, then 2 more after you go down each.

In addition, I had a Gobblegum that would allow me to get back up with all my perks if I go down, even after the 3 limit without any additional means (Self-Medication).

Funny thing, despite the perk, it wasn't what I was using round 50 on. Just Cache Back (spawns a Max Ammo power up) and Alchemical Antithesis (every 10 points gives you ammo for 1 minute that can be activated twice).

The only killer on Revelations is lack of ammo.

Toa TAK

Banned
Figured I'd post it here instead of a new thread, but man, Infinite Warfare is going all out with their Halloween season. It's great, even as someone who isn't wholly enamored with their version of the gamemode, there's no denying they've put a lot of effort and love into it.

Willer Wyler's Halloween Scream

halloween-calendar-desktop.png

This includes a Boss Wave mode that will be permanent after the season. Good shit, Infinity Ward. I would've loved to have seen BOIII get the same treatment and mode, but I can't complain, this is excellent.

EDIT: AH wrong thread. This is the one I meant to post it in.

Kalentan

Figured I'd post it here instead of a new thread, but man, Infinite Warfare is going all out with their Halloween season. It's great, even as someone who isn't wholly enamored with their version of the gamemode, there's no denying they've put a lot of effort and love into it.

Willer Wyler's Halloween Scream

halloween-calendar-desktop.png

This includes a Boss Wave mode that will be permanent after the season. Good shit, Infinity Ward. I would've loved to have seen BOIII get the same treatment and mode, but I can't complain, this is excellent.

If you could actually, post it in the Zombies OT:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1406706&page=3

:D

Get some activity going on there. I would post more often in it but at some point it would just be me double posting a lot. :(

Edit: Lol. Literally as I posted this, you posted it there.

Top Bottom