• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Antonio Banderas Reaction Gifs - The GAF Collection

maverick40

5mPQjR9.gif

I have seen far too many of these wonderful GIFs for me to simply ignore them at this point. We have reached a critical mass. I think they started appearing around the PlayStation meeting but at this point they are a genuine GAF contribution to society.

Post your favorites, suggest new ones, and let's just get everything archived here. Truly great work.

I must have seen this gif 1000 times at this stage but it never gets old.

Mellahan

Concerned about dinosaur erection.
I said it in the other thread, saying it again: surprised no one's done a Banderas gif from Spy Kids.

Amauri14

For posterity, this thread will be archived right? At this point it pretty much has to ;)

ibst5crlgyJSWr.gif
Excellent.
Another ElTorro piece from today's CoD: Ghosts patch thread:

izeQSvMdtZpAU.gif
LOL
"The gap is wider than you think."
fucking-genius-o.gif

posterity...sorry for cross posting ;)

iW1QbS2EGn9lU.gif
Good job!
ibkDC13VpTHrzY.gif

Doesn't seem to be here yet, by Panda In Space from the new PS4 ad: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=89812940#post89812940
When I saw that trailer I just knew this one was coming.
From the PS4 vs. .50 thread:

i64XfSOARNlkM.gif
/DEAD

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
(my guess would be adobe premier or any other video editing software, while using after effects to edit them)

It's actually Final Cut Pro X and Motion, which are the equivalent applications from Apple. After Effects is more capable, though.

Jedi2016

From the PS4 vs. .50 thread:

i64XfSOARNlkM.gif
You should revisit these sniper gifs again when we have footage of a X1 going out that way.

I've tried fiddling with gifs before, but I always have trouble with the final render. The files are way too big and have really bad dithering. Probably from using an older version of the software (After Effects, in my case). I was making one where he was reacting to his shipping notification email from Amazon. :)

Anything after this is like a show returning after the final season, or a spin off videogame after a trilogy. There might be some entertainment left, but everyone knows when the real finale was.

We can close the book on this meme knowing it received a proper send off.

Odrion

Banned
Yup, end the meme and archive this thread.

God bless you, Antonio and ElTorro. You've provided us with many laughs on our voyage to PS4-dom.

Whompa

So does anyone have Joey doing the Banderas? It was pretty much god awful but would be nice to add to the collection of what seems like a murdered meme.

Top Bottom