• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb Thread 2: A thread on a popular internet message board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, I hope they do separate podcasts for any CoD discussions to come. Over the past two years CoD discussions were always the exact same stretched out arguments saying that the newest CoD is a new CoD. They need to spare us from that. D:

Somebody need to send them the double balls kills gif from Sniper Elite so they know how great that game is!

Is there more to this game besides being able to shoot someone in the balls? I played the demo and it seemed like typical Rebellion jank, but people keep talking about it.

But they only ever talk about the balls.

Megasoum

Banned
Is there more to this game besides being able to shoot someone in the balls? I played the demo and it seemed like typical Rebellion jank, but people keep talking about it.

But they only ever talk about the balls.

Well I guess it's a bit niche but it's the only game with realistic and good sniper mechanics (the first one was the only one before).

And it also look great so that's a great plus.

Megasoum

Banned
Oh right, forgot that the Black Ops 2 reveal is tomorrow. That explain why they have to do a separate podcast since they are recording the bombcast today.

derFeef

Oh right, forgot that the Black Ops 2 reveal is tomorrow. That explain why they have to do a separate podcast since they are recording the bombcast today.

Werid game for them doing a seperate podcast, though. I know that Jeff and Vinny are into it, but the others not so much I think?

Hoo-doo

Banned
Werid game for them doing a seperate podcast, though. I know that Jeff and Vinny are into it, but the others not so much I think?

I don't think anyone at GB is really foaming at the mouth for a new Call of Duty.

But who knows if the Treyarch dudes offered to come talk on the podcast, it would be a big exclusive and worthwhile content anyway.

When they launched the site iirc one of the things Jeff wanted to do was bring the industry's personalities out. If anyone offers to do a podcast and they feel like they could make it work I don't see why the GB guys would turn it down.

Listening to Jeff's Jar Time revealed a lot;
He hates E3 as much as me and my wife (she used to have to demo even though she was an animator)
His commute to SF is crazy long. Santa Rosa is hella far.
Sums up why I hate going to the movie theater too.

kaskade

I'm watching the North Korea video and it's awesome so far. I always love hearing about those visits. Vice Guide to North Korea is definitely worth a watch.

We need more drew on the bombcast.

MarkusRJR

I'm trying to upgrade my membership to premium but I can't find a way to pay via Paypal. Did they remove the option? Why won't you let me give you my money, Giant Bomb?

:(

Megasoum

Banned
Does anyone has no use for his 15$ Store Coupon and would trade/gift it? Or has anyone a 35$ sub left? I can pay with paypal or can gift games through steam

Is there any sure way to know if you have one or not? I might have received one at some point and I really don't see on what I would have used it for so I must still have it...somewhere...lol

Gala

Is there any sure way to know if you have one or not? I might have received one at some point and I really don't see on what I would have used it for so I must still have it...somewhere...lol

When you bought a yearly 50$ sub with credit card, you should have got one. I guess by mail or so

6LM9z.png

What could this be for? They have already done a Quick Look for Trials Evolution. They also had a great TNT for the game, too. Maybe they're going to be showing some of their favourite user generated levels? If that's what it is, then wow... they really are struggling to find games to Quick Look this week!

Rapstah

6LM9z.png

What could this be for? They have already done a Quick Look for Trials Evolution. They also had a great TNT for the game, too. Maybe they're going to be showing some of their favourite user generated levels? If that's what it is, then wow... they really are struggling to find games to Quick Look this week!

It sounds like a second opinion or a correction of some horrible misunderstanding in the original Quick Look that changed their opinion of the game for the wrong reason... but they were all really positive about the game and they've shown a lot of it already.

I bet it's a Patrick/Patrick secondary quick look showing Patrick/Patrick local mutliplayer on maps made by Patrick.

rudds

Name 10 better posters this year
Yeah, it seems like he might be holding out for the ending dlc. I guess it's good to have one of them experience the game that way just to see their reaction versus the rest of the group.

Actually I'm just holding out hope that I can get my save file back before I give up and start over. Got one more option yet to exhaust.

Brashnir

It sounds like a second opinion or a correction of some horrible misunderstanding in the original Quick Look that changed their opinion of the game for the wrong reason... but they were all really positive about the game and they've shown a lot of it already.

I bet it's a Patrick/Patrick secondary quick look showing Patrick/Patrick local mutliplayer on maps made by Patrick.

I bet they try to overcome TWO concrete bags to show their true mastery of Trials.

Actually I'm just holding out hope that I can get my save file back before I give up and start over. Got one more option yet to exhaust.
If you can't get it back, just use the save editor and make a reasonable facsimile.

Replaying the whole trilogy is an insane amount of time commitment.

Gowans

Also the Fable QL reminded me how much I love and miss the co-op TNT format they tried.

Gutted they haven't done more of that.

rudds

Name 10 better posters this year
If you can't get it back, just use the save editor and make a reasonable facsimile.

Replaying the whole trilogy is an insane amount of time commitment.

That's what I'll end up doing. I at least remember the major decisions I made, if not how I dealt with Conrad Verner etc.

That's what I'll end up doing. I at least remember the major decisions I made, if not how I dealt with Conrad Verner etc.

I had to do a sort of similar wizardry, had a PC ME2 save and had to convert it to a 360 one so I could play MP with my friends. Kinda crazy the amount of tools out there for fucking around with ME saves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom