• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fortnite |OT| Earliest Access VS Husks

I think that this is important. Is the game co-op style like Left 4 Dead?

For example, I enter the game with 3 bots on my team which are replaced with players as soon as they enter my game?

No. BUT, you can summon in defenders, up to 1 per missing player, into the game. They defend areas that you put them. They're defenders you own that you can upgrade just like a weapon or trap. And you give them weapons and ammo from your inventory. You can move them around from 1 position to another as long as you put down a defender tile.

There are also a lot of different defender types, all with random bonuses to unlock just like weapons.

No. BUT, you can summon in defenders, up to 1 per missing player, into the game. They defend areas that you put them. They're defenders you own that you can upgrade just like a weapon or trap. And you give them weapons and ammo from your inventory. You can move them around from 1 position to another as long as you put down a defender tile.

There are also a lot of different defender types, all with random bonuses to unlock just like weapons.

Yeah, just as I figured, since all the different classes and stuff to do.

Also, when is it really coming out? Today? 25th?

Can I buy it and play it tonight? Hella confused lol

Tecnniqe

Banned
Yeah, just as I figured, since all the different classes and stuff to do.

Also, when is it really coming out? Today? 25th?

Can I buy it and play it tonight? Hella confused lol
If you buy into the founder packs you get a 4 day early start, today at 10AM Eastern 🙌

If you buy into the founder packs you get a 4 day early start, today at 10AM Eastern ��

Oh good, bought then! The basic founders pack though!

Edit: Or trying to buy it though...can't buy anything trough the web store, only directly on the PS4, bah!

Wow, that's really nice of epic to give out some key's to our community.

I'm not going to enter because i got lucky from another awesome person. :)

deoee

So many people, nice nice :) Wish we had more to give everyone of you one.

As this is the last key provided by EPIC (thanks again) - if anyone want's to contribute and give away the friend-codes either feel free to PM me or make another giveaway after this one is done :)

Ok the last PC-key will be a raffle.

Everyone who wants to enter quote and reply.
You've got 2h to enter from now on.
I'll add you to a list and let http://www.randomresult.com decide who wins.

Good luck to all!

Very cool of you! I'd definitely like a chance to try out the game, as I'm not completely sold on it yet.

Still, it looks pretty cool and I've been wanting to try it out with a friend.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Ok the last PC-key provided by EPIC will be a raffle.

Everyone who wants to enter quote and reply.
You've got 2h to enter from now on.
I'll add you to a list and let http://www.randomresult.com decide who wins.

Good luck to all!

I'll try, if PC Key, can it be used to get PS4 copy also?

Also anyone have Spare PS4 Key, PM please!
I can trade you a 3 PSVR Game bundle Code
You get RIGS, Until Dawn Rush of Blood, and PSVR Worlds all 3 Digital Full Games ($70 Value) 👀👀👀👀👀 lol

Top Bottom