• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What 3DS Collection would you most like to see on Switch?

Malyse

So we have Azure Striker Gunvolt Pack which bundles Azure Striker Gunvolt 1 and 2 together on Switch and later we'll be getting Resident Evil Revelations Collection which bundles Resident Evil Revelations 1 and 2 together, so let's just go ahead and jump to the conclusion that this is going to be a thing.

What 3DS bundles would you like to see jump to Switch? Has to be either two or more games in the same series or two or more games by the same publisher.

The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time + Majora's Mask HD.

Fire Emblem Awakening + Fates (all three paths) + Maybe Echoes

Kid Icarus: Uprising HD + 3D Classics Kid Icarus (only as a technicality so I can get the former)

Jamix012

OOT and MM so the remastered versions can be played on the big screen.

I was thinking, how about re-releasing the Gamecube Zelda collector's edition which had Zelda 1, Zelda 2, OoT and MM.

Except this time we get the SNES Zelda 1
A Remake of Zelda 2 (which it needs)
And the 3DS Versions of OoT and MM.

A man can dream.

Phoenixus

A pushmo/pullblox collection would be interesting. Especially if it includes the Wii U game.

Oh yeah, Gunman Clive 1 and 2 as well. Would be surprised if that one didn't happen at some point.

OOT and MM so the remastered versions can be played on the big screen.

Ding, ding, ding! These two need to be remastered for the Switch. Would love to see Majora's Mask 3D artstyle in HD.

Next to that, I'd like to see the Fire Emblem games remastered as well. Get the two Fates games plus all DLC in one package, and you've got yourself a mighty fine package for HD fire emblem.

Superfrog

sega-triple-pack-boxakpaib.jpg

asagami_

Banned
Persona 1 and 2.... wait, no.

I can see a SMT IV & Apocalypse collection in a future. If Atlus don't re-relase at least once time their game they are doing wrong.

mrmickfran

Ace Attorney Remake Collection.

Ace Attorney 1-6 with 1-4 remade in the Ace Attorney 6 engine.

It would never happen but damn, that would be amazing.

Ravelle

cOzlZ2v.gif

But to be specific and what I want most at this moment is Monster Hunter Stories and Monster Hunter Generations and the Bravely Default games.

Giga Man

Literally all I want is the BoxBoy collection...

With the Qbby amiibo, also sold separately.

Same way WWHD can work with two screens as well as one?

Unless you're referring to something else.

Perhaps they're referring to the Water Temple? To my understanding, the Water Temple was vastly improved in OOT:3D by letting you tap the touch screen to equip and unequip the iron boots instead of pausing over and over again like the original. That could easily be solved by making the Iron Boots assignable to one of the three item buttons.

I doubt that's all they're referring to, though.

---

I only desire one game, and it's Kid Icarus: Uprising. I want to see that game reach its full potential.

jph139

A Zelda N64 Collection with OOT3D/MM3D is such a no brainer that I'll be incredibly disappointed if it never comes to fruition. Same for a GameCube Collection with WW3D/TP3D.

I'd also like to see a Kirby Ultimate Pack with Triple Deluxe, Robobot, and all of those random little eShop games, since I stupidly skipped out on Kirby for the 3DS.

Put all Picross games together, including the 3D one. I'll buy it all again and 100% all of them because Picross is love, Picross is life.

Ouroboros

Zelda collection (I know that would never happen, but ports of the remakes would be nice)

Bravely Collection (Bravely Default + Bravely Second)

Project X Zone 1 and 2 would be nice, too.

Kirby games, aren't there 3 traditional 2d side scrollers for the 3ds?

Pepboy

Fire Emblem would be great as echoed by poster above me.

But I honestly prefer a compilation game of the Dragon Quest DS trilogy. That would be so nice. Maybe put DQ 7 and DQ 8 together as a second compilation.

But it's frankly a pipe dream, the games may be remade but aside from 1-2-3, they've never made a compilation with multiple games to my knowledge. (I suppose Dragon Quest Monsters 1 and 2 sort of counts).

C.Mongler

Did you cross-post this to /r/NintendoSwitch OP? I got deja vu there for a minute.

Anyway, to answer the question, I'd love to see a Zelda LTTP + Link Between Worlds compilation. Maybe even remake LTTP completely on the LBW engine (with an option for OG mode, of course).

Top Bottom