• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BREXIT MAFIA | Pro-Having Our Lynch And Pro-Eating It

cabot

Lynching town today could've actually set off a chain-reaction that would've made town lose either immediately or have no margin of error the next day.

I was surprised to learn that in the dead thread since I thought we were doing a pretty good job overall.

don't trust neutrals.

Kalor

That was a fun game. Everything was going well for us until CCS investigated Gorlak. That was the beginning of the end.

roytheone

don't trust neutrals.

^

This is good advice. Neutrals that reach end game are always a danger. They could leave at any moment which can get town into trouble or they could side with scum and fuck town over even more. Lynch neutrals while you still can, DON'T let them remain until end game.

nin1000

Banned
gg wp even though i played really really really bad i still had a lot of fun in the short time i was in the game :D

Congratulations to Town !!

cabot

I'm sure batsnacks was killed just because he was on Kawl so hard on D1.

I was looking forward to his reveal :(

I had a feeling he'd cause a few mislynches with his doublevote cause batsnacks.

I'm sure batsnacks was killed just because he was on Kawl so hard on D1.

I was looking forward to his reveal :(

I had a feeling he'd cause a few mislynches with his doublevote cause batsnacks.

Theresa May being the first one to die has a certain tinge of irony to it, considering what happened afterwards.

And of course Nigel Farage gets away with the mess he caused but takes no ownership of.

*Splinter

We did it CCS!

I have just a couple of feedback thoughts:

1) a LOT of this game happened at weekends. That mostly comes down to luck, but the first couple of day phases it could be avoided. Maybe better if we don't start games on... whatever day this started on. Not a big deal, but an easy thing to fix.

2) neutral OP? Someone pointed out near the end that CCS' flip confirmed the neutral win condition, and from that point on there was no reason for either team to kill the remaining neutral. Could be fixed by hiding the win condition in CCS' flip or having some sort of neutral-hunter role.

3) The miller that wasn't a miller was 🤔 Red herrings are ok, but I dunno how I feel about a miller who is incompatible with the alignment cop. That's a bit flavour-trappy.

Feels like town had a bit of luck on their side this game. Unfortunate that the scum team were held back by inactivity, and the Gorlak lynch really sunk them. Still don't really know how town lynched Gorlak (or Kawl, for that matter). Kawl bussing Gorlak so hard was definitely a misplay, surely he had used his ability to bet on Flame as well?? That's a really cool bit of role synergy btw, good job lover.

I dunno if BSB is still reading the thread but I'd like to say I thought they played very well til the end and would like to see them keep playing in the future :D
Yeah very well played BSB. In your last couple of days I started to suspect you just because the quality of your posts jumped up massively, seemed like either you were a fast learner or had coaching from teammates (turns out it was the former).

CzarTim

Neutrals being op was exactly why scum had a thunderdome. I disagree that there was no incentive to Lynch you though. Putting aside your ability, town was trading a 2-1 lylo for 1-1-1 and not much in return. Didn't matter in the end but it was bad play to let you live.

*Splinter

OH YEAH and not having day chat was... interesting. There were definitely times where I wanted to talk to CCS and having to be subtle about it was fun, but I missed being able to shitpost about the stupid Townies :( that's the best part of being scum!

I prefer day chat being allowed, but both are good, certainly wouldn't stop me signing up for a game.

Ourobolus

Banned
That whole day we wasted on my argument about kingkitty's role interacting with mine was annoying. I hate flavor arguments - I mean it turns out I was wrong because cabot sucks, but still

Still don't really know how town lynched Gorlak (or Kawl, for that matter). Kawl bussing Gorlak so hard was definitely a misplay, surely he had used his ability to bet on Flame as well??
The trick is to not pay attention at all. For instance, I had no idea Kawl had bussed Gorlak. Can't be misinformed if you refuse to inform yourself at all.
What-Roll-Safe-Thinking-Meme.jpg

Ourobolus

Banned
Good having you, bunny. Come back and play again!

MVPs: Fireblend for making the most sense, Crab for his clutch protect, and KK for catching CCS and allowing us to get Gorlak.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I mean, on the one hand my role was actually a Remainer, on the other hand Leave won so seems like a good point to jump sides and claim my glorious victory.

Just like my role.

Also quite pleased I managed to waste a mafia kill and a mafia use of strong kill.

Ouro played super well this game.

cabot

I mean, on the one hand my role was actually a Remainer, on the other hand Leave won so seems like a good point to jump sides and claim my glorious victory.

Just like my role.

Shame Kawlo got a strong kill, you could've blocked scum twice by protecting yourself!

Crab, it's your duty to run General Election 2017 Mafia, where it goes full on bastard.

I'm ready.

Top Bottom