• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

God of War Launches Early 2018 (PS4)

That looked awesome. There's too much I don't know about it though. I'm curious how big the game is going to be, if the spectacle will still be there. If the boss fights are still a big highlight.
And I'm dying to know what new weapons we get. It's weird without the chains.

Rozart

Game looked incredible. I'm absolutely loving the Norse mythology. That fox was Fenrir right?

And that huge World Serpent is terrifying. Sheesh.

jeffram

I can't udnerstand why GOW, Detroit and Spider-Man look so much better this year than when shwon last year. They look excatly like CGI from post-process and details. Those must be made from the groudn up on PS4 PRO.
Ya graphics are insane. PS5 not needed anytime soon.

Shane89

Anyone spotted this?
XsjBXC3OSmaQenkwpDD8ac_U5K1ZXGTwEIdKyW2RjNk

Majukun

this game could have been called 'viking dude' and it would lose the one thing that still binds it to the gow franchise.
to me it feels like a betrayal and I'm not even that much of a gow fan... but looking at the reactions around the Internet this is what people wanted

Capra

Trailer was awesome. Love the fact that, at the end of the trailer
Jormungandr appears

The whole
"He wants to help us!"
stinger makes me think Kratos is going to be teaming up with the Jotun (Norse demons) for at least a portion of the game to take on the Aesir (gods)... And that's metal as fuck.

Now show me dat sun-eating wolf.

wandering

Banned
this game could have been called 'viking dude' and it would lose the one thing that still binds it to the bow franchise.
to me it feels like a betrayal and I'm not even that much of a how fan... but looking at the reactions around the Internet this is what people wanted

0 for 2

Ventara

Eh, not digging the box art, and I was hoping for the holidays. But I guess the holidays is crowded enough as-is, so I can do early 2018.

Looks like a great action game, just not the hack n slash I grew up with.

Yeah I'm in that group that isn't too into the change.

Velcro Fly

That feeling when you've played through the entire series recently minus Ascension and probably will again before this releases.

FingerBang

The whole
"He wants to help us!"
stinger makes me think Kratos is going to be teaming up with the Jotun for at least a portion of the game to take on the Aesir... And that's metal as fuck.

Now show me dat sun-eating wolf.

I have no fucking idea what you guys are talking about but HYPE! :D

renzolama

Looks a lot more exciting than I expected, but 'Early 2018' should be the tagline for Sony's E3 conference and I doubt 2/3 of those games will be released before Holiday 2018 at the earliest.

Top Bottom